micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I transfer my saves? I copied the save folder from last version but it still shows empty when I tried to load.
same as with any renpy game you grab em with old version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and move them in new version
and as i said above, even if you fuck up and delete the game folder all renpy got backup saves
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7173686

Reactions: wicked 035

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
how is the NTR? you steal? they steal from you?? the women are bitches?? what what this game look fairly interesting and its from 2018... it must be well developed i guess??...hmmm

crashdog

Dec 26, 2018
its whole game, part of it got compressed it seems in compare to previous version, one event is all that is new in it tho
saves should work, just move them from folder

and app data also got new folder just move them there if you dont have any others

C:\Users\PCNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EchoesOfLust2-1536575576 old
C:\Users\PCNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustTheory2-1536575576 new

Thanks that worked, I now have my previous saves.

Reactions: micmitja

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
torrent link doesn't work.

Sep 2, 2018
There is (some) Jessica Update in the first Christmas event......
It depends of the choices you make in the dialogs.....
By "first Christmas event" you mean in 2020 Christmas event ? There was Jessica content in 2020 Christmas event but sadly no Jessica content in neither Halloween nor Christmas event of 2021

Last edited:

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
So for some reason the game didnt take my saves, so i redid the story. Now every girl is on "need a special event to advance" except for Ellie, where it says i need to do a quest with Sophie. Anyone know what im supposed to do?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So for some reason the game didnt take my saves, so i redid the story. Now every girl is on "need a special event to advance" except for Ellie, where it says i need to do a quest with Sophie. Anyone know what im supposed to do?
I believe that’s the part where you need to click the phone on the table in the main characters room at noon.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I know y'all say that the Megasync links get blasted, but usually if someone shares the compressed version of the newest release on there, I have time to download it before it does get taken down. So could someone please share that with me? I'd greatly appreciate it. Hopefully by a year from now I will be able to download from other ports. But my bandwith is 1.something right now. I don't even have 2. LoL. Thanks, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and any other holiday's that are celebrated right now.

• Angry
Reactions: binglebangles
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes