CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Bruh no NOPY link? How the fuck are we supposed to download a 10gb game? It will take me a day to download it from the other websites.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
and the other sites are slooooowwwwwww... 8 hrs for 10g? pass
actually the other sites are fine, the reason why "it's slow" is due to the fact that it just came out and everyone is downloading so it causes slow down, i have experienced this on ALL sites mega, nopy you name it, depending on how many people download a file at the same time the download speed varies widely even on nopy my download speed varies from 30mb/s to 700kb/s when i download right after a new update

*edit
if you are using a WIN or LINUX there is also a torrent

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Bruh no NOPY link? How the fuck are we supposed to download a 10gb game? It will take me a day to download it from the other websites.
got 2 torrents,
1635857099038.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-inceton.21005/post-6867764

terminal breaks at 9.6/10.7 gb

and here is third russians updated with all versions in attachments
or direct link how ever you prefer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
On the previous page there was a debate going on about ntr and although I know it's not canon according to what the people said, is there somehow any warning or way to avoid the scene? this is my first time playing this game.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
On the previous page there was a debate going on about ntr and although I know it's not canon according to what the people said, is there somehow any warning or way to avoid the scene? this is my first time playing this game.
The NTR scene is a hidden scene, so unless you go looking for it, you wont see it.
But since there are other Non NTR hidden scenes i"ll put the location of the scene in spoilers so you dont accidently play it while looking for other hidden scenes

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
In all honesty special patron commissions is shit and unprofessional especially if you have a significant patron following. Played through the non-NTR route of Tyrant and I came across the special patron gallery in this website, I thought I missed the content in-game but I unren it turns out the Tyrant feels empty since there are so many commissioned images in that gallery not present in the game thats also true with the NTR route, all those commissioned images should've been in-game instead of being the dev IMO being lazy.

The only commission I think is ok is with a dev of a VN about a zombie apocalypse, VN wasn't taking off but he started with the commissions and it was more successful for the dev, I'm just sad he doesn't seem to want to continue with his VN but at least his getting more money.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:

ThebigH1989

Feb 10, 2021
Played season 1 and season 2 until a couple of updates ago, then my computer crashed. Trying to catch up on my favs, so do I need to replay season 1 again or can I just continue with sea. 2?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
No major Elisabeth / mom content update again, reading the changelog? Damn it. She is pretty much the only character I'm really interested in
From their Discord:
"No new Elizabeth content in this new update? I read that it's about Megan/Zoe, Jessica/Chloe and Nicole."
"She's in the hidden events."
"Any idea when will there be any new content about her in the story instead of hidden events?"
"It would have to be in the next episode since the game is gonna start wrapping up in E9."

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
The NTR scene is a hidden scene, so unless you go looking for it, you wont see it.
But since there are other Non NTR hidden scenes i"ll put the location of the scene in spoilers so you dont accidently play it while looking for other hidden scenes
Many thanks.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes