Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
lol, the bandicut edit at the end of the videos... just use a different program like openshot, no watermarks

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I'm so lost, I did gloss over the mountain of text but I just don't seem to get the blue stone thing... so its kinda like energy but then what's the point of the mini-game? do I hit 10 or 0 or does it depend on what the minigame is about, its confusing from an intuition stand point

Aug 16, 2020
I'm so lost, I did gloss over the mountain of text but I just don't seem to get the blue stone thing... so its kinda like energy but then what's the point of the mini-game? do I hit 10 or 0 or does it depend on what the minigame is about, its confusing from an intuition stand point
Try to hit 10. You get 2x whatever number you land on. If you miss 10, just hit the back button and try again.

Reactions: jaquine

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Okay, I played online and found the author could add like ghostly projections of scenes which would increase lust versus curse.
What is with blue gems versus red gems. Restrictive game play?

The curse would center on people who harmed them, like the person who murdered them? Not people who entered the home.

It appeared the event centered during day sex event would midday, not nighttime?

Nighttime would that happened for murder.

Mini-game I prefer pie chart radial ticker, I know that strange, but it is easier to do. May need to slow it down to medium speed. If I was a robot or Ai, maybe I would hit 10 each time.

My question for a haunted house: is there a demon or angry spirit (father character with gun)

In the intro, if anyone plays it: he kills his wife and son for incest, or that assumption I have.

Blue gems I noted are action points, can get deducted by curse points. And Red gems concur with blue gems, which makes no sense? Free action points do sometimes occur...but need blue gems for doing daily tasks? It might note: there should be modifier or item deter curse points from replicating too quickly in the game.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
very confusing you are not actually in control of anything other than gathering these stones there seem to be no actual choices to make or decisions other than how you spend your gem points that you earn going through the motions ....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EchoesOfTheCurse-EP2v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
I'm not opposed to grindy games but this feels like a borderline resource management game with a nsfw sub-theme

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
I played online and saved chapter 1, but it doesn't transfer over to chapter 2. Is there anyway round this, the game is okay but not good enough I want to go through all the grind again

desbat

Jan 31, 2020
Sooo... being the avid reader/gamer that i am i just happened to notice that the story line for this game is an allmost word for word match for a story written on literotica. after research it is an exact match with nothing but the names changed. i wont name drop the story or author without permission, just wondering why no credit has been added to the game or if permission was given seeing that this goes far beyond fair use.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Any idea how too gems, they are no updating even when it says you got 2X something.

EDIT: Ok ya so the game seems to be borked. The gems arent updating from the mini game so there is no way to advance.
I'll wait for a fix if there ever surfaces.