1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
there's a bug in ep 04
I have all requirements but 1st event doesn't trigger

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Step 10 in ep. 1 needs 20 taboo though?
*Episode 1* The only special that does Taboo Desire is the Afternoon event in the Living Room. After getting 10, I think I had to go 4-5 days before that option showed up a second time (the game kept telling me I would open the option after getting to event 10). Once that happened and I got the next event to play, Taboo Desire option stayed open.

The Game tells you 3 special events will give Taboo. Two of them don't. Only the Living room afternoon event does.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Kind of confused here as to why there are four html files that /seem/ to indicate different chapters but they all have so much overlap that it really feels like they are just different versions of the same file. Is there a point to this or is it just really bad design/coding?

Reactions: Hybris

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Screenshot_77.png

Post Link:

I would like to extend a special thank you to , the brilliant story writer behind Echo. (SpellBound) Her incredible storytelling and dedication have truly brought this series to life.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
View attachment 3803014

Post Link:

I would like to extend a special thank you to , the brilliant story writer behind Echo. (SpellBound) Her incredible storytelling and dedication have truly brought this series to life.
I would suggest that you link this to Lovecraft68 post in your profile so that people realize that this is now being adapted with permission and so this post doesn't get lost as the thread grows.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Looking at the tags - a female protagonist incest game that involves a mother and her son?

Sign me up!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EchoesOfTheCurse-EP5v0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 17, 2017
I played the online version-and didn’t like it.

The gameplay is complete garbage. Everything is done so primitively that interest in the game immediately disappears. In general, it’s just another grind, meaningless and merciless. o_O

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes