RPGM WIP Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~ [RJ01130999] [Tsukinomizu Project]

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
1703003517703.png
ENG title : Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~
JP title : エクリプスナイト・サーガ ~触虜の姫騎士メアリ~
LINK :
Description:

Mary, the second princess of the kingdom, is taken prisoner by the mercenaries hired by the neighboring kingdom.
Deprived of the power to fight, the princess is humiliated by tentacles, and a rescue team from the kingdom is on its way to her...

A royal-style, tentacle-based, humiliating RPG of two parts: the first part describes the rescue of the princess, and the second part features the princess as the main character.

Sample pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Translation Status:

21/01/24:A WIP Translation can be found (This is a manual translation). Consider running the patch and giving constructive feedback.

02/03/24: Do not use svscomics release. I suspect it contains arenara's work on ULMF + MTL. As I have worked with Arenana directly, I would strongly do not recommend using it.

Game Links:

The game is... rather large at 2GiB in size. Here is a pixeldrain link since I managed to get it for "free" (DLSite points + Coupons)
As the game will probably receive bugfixes, I'll be updating this post whenever I see a fix.

[N.B. I think I missed 1.13. Oh well.]

Last edited:

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Was contemplating on MTLing it but, I'll let others take it first since IMO this game is a long game rather than a quick horny session.

The game is... rather large at 2GiB in size. Here is a since I managed to get it for "free" (DLSite points + Coupons)
Playing a bit in, will edit as I go on for TL notes:

Additionally while playing, I had a look at the names and did some initial MTL Translations of the names. Most of them are quite straightforward fortunately without much difficulty. I've spoilered it again so that people don't spoil themselves.

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone do one of the fancy new AI translations on this? Those tend to be pretty decent actually.
It still takes some work to clean up, if all you want is a "good enough to stumble in the dark" translation, you can just use mtool.

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Ey this game has a lot of text. Tried to batch translate it all with Translator++, but the cleanup is insane. Like, look at this:

Also capitalization is fucky as always, the translated genders are mixed up as always (refering to Mary as a he) and some lines have random colorcode inserted just to fuck with me I bet. Also 690 Maps......
I can handle some work, but damn jimmy, that's a lot of wanking time spent unraveling these moonrunes.
Yeah no, scuffed translation it is boys! Thank the horny gods for MTLtool. My lazy ass would otherwise be manually translating this game for 2 weeks.