RPGM WIP Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~ [RJ01130999] [Tsukinomizu Project]

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Ey this game has a lot of text. Tried to batch translate it all with Translator++, but the cleanup is insane. Like, look at this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also capitalization is fucky as always, the translated genders are mixed up as always (refering to Mary as a he) and some lines have random colorcode inserted just to fuck with me I bet. Also 690 Maps......
I can handle some work, but damn jimmy, that's a lot of wanking time spent unraveling these moonrunes.
Yeah no, scuffed translation it is boys! Thank the horny gods for MTLtool. My lazy ass would otherwise be manually translating this game for 2 weeks.
Yeah, Mtool's been doing a surprisingly passable job for me. Their games are really popular though so I suspect a translation eventually, they take a while though since most are passion project and their writing tends to be pretty good for a pron game in the comedic sense.

Reactions: Kingdomless

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Was contemplating on MTLing it but, I'll let others take it first since IMO this game is a long game rather than a quick horny session.

The game is... rather large at 2GiB in size. Here is a since I managed to get it for "free" (DLSite points + Coupons)
v1.01 is out with gameplay fixes. I'll upload once I'm at a desktop environment and not on a phone.

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Yeah, Mtool's been doing a surprisingly passable job for me. Their games are really popular though so I suspect a translation eventually, they take a while though since most are passion project and their writing tends to be pretty good for a pron game in the comedic sense.
Was kinda hoping someone from ULMF can cross post this, but I guess I have to post a request there myself. Probably later if I remember.

Reactions: SpankedHams

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
v1.01 is out with gameplay fixes. I'll upload once I'm at a desktop environment and not on a phone.
Updated the original reply with the new game version. It is for those feeling lazy.

Changelog:

Last edited:

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Updated the original reply with the new game version. It is for those feeling lazy.

Changelog:
v1.02 is now on the typical . Updated download links in one of the first few messages.

Changelog:

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Was kinda hoping someone from ULMF can cross post this, but I guess I have to post a request there myself. Probably later if I remember.
I was actually interested enough that I stopped playing, seems they put quite a bit of work into this one and I don't want to ruin it. Still bought it to support them but I think I'll wait for a translation whateveryear it comes.

Winter memories comes out next month as well as supposedly a lot of other things on my favorites list (likely all delayed though...) and non-ero gaming early next year is already banging, so I can wait.

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
The game keeps updating with bugfixes XD (v1.03 now)

I'll edit the post on the main download links post instead of bumping the thread from now on.

Randomnubby

Aug 1, 2017
anyone figure out how to get past the water dragon section? I've unlocked the ferry that goes to the village, and I've walked around pretty much everywhere on the beach.