• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~ [RJ01130999] [Tsukinomizu Project]

Mikkiko lover

Aug 11, 2022
Was contemplating on MTLing it but, I'll let others take it first since IMO this game is a long game rather than a quick horny session.

The game is... rather large at 2GiB in size. Here is a pixeldrain link since I managed to get it for "free" (DLSite points + Coupons)

EDIT: As the game will probably receive bugfixes, I'll be updating this post whenever I see a fix.

v1.00:
v1.01:
v1.02:
v1.03:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to you put it in eng

Luke_1

Jun 19, 2018
I have absolutely no fucking clue about where to go right now, ive unlocked the ferry, the hint says to "follow the road"... what

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
I ran the game through my ChatGPT translator, the amount of texts is insane on this game and easily 5 time what is normal so no way I will touch anything manually.

The json and js files, js might not be safe to touch so you can keep the original since I have not seen variable between map files and js code for now. I only played it for a bit, not sure if there are any crashes but it can be fixed manually if you are brave enough to open the game in an IDE, look for the texts and figure out what it is not finding.

If anyone interested:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZX7H and zhxulie

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
I ran the game through my ChatGPT translator, the amount of texts is insane on this game and easily 5 time what is normal so no way I will touch anything manually.

The json and js files, js might not be safe to touch so you can keep the original since I have not seen variable between map files and js code for now. I only played it for a bit, not sure if there are any crashes but it can be fixed manually if you are brave enough to open the game in an IDE, look for the texts and figure out what it is not finding.

If anyone interested:
Oh nice! I think you should combine dialogue that spans multiple lines into 1. I recall in YEP_textCore, the text can be enabled to be reflowed automatically.

Addn. I also translated the actors profile description with... . I find that produces more... accurate profile description, but it's not short...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Apparently the fantia version is uncensored and has alternate art than the dlsite version.

Any chance for someone to look into it or even get this version?

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Apparently the fantia version is uncensored and has alternate art than the dlsite version.

Any chance for someone to look into it or even get this version?
I don't see a fantia version. Unless you mean FANZA.

AFAIK according to this post, the only differences are the ones for .

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Ye, sry I meant FANZA.

So the change in art is instead of monsters we have more animal looking...things. Thats weird, I would have thought it is the other way around for the dlsite version.

But what about the uncensored images?
I mean granted I read this from an anon so no idea if this is true but if so it would be awesome to have this version.

Hpw does one even buy something from there? Is it like patreon?

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Ye, sry I meant FANZA.

So the change in art is instead of monsters we have more animal looking...things. Thats weird, I would have thought it is the other way around for the dlsite version.

But what about the uncensored images?
I mean granted I read this from an anon so no idea if this is true but if so it would be awesome to have this version.

Hpw does one even buy something from there? Is it like patreon?
> I would have thought it is the other way around for the dlsite version.
FANZA from my understanding is more... particular about some things compared to DLSite.

> But what about the uncensored images?
FANZA is still bound to Japanese Laws. So it will still have censored images. Someone else here can buy it and tell me otherwise though.

1. You need a VPN (I just checked and yes, you need a VPN for this.)
2. Register An Account
3. Somehow like you would normally do with DLsite. (It's currently on sale at 1,584JPY, unsure if regular non-JP credit cards would work here.)
4. ???
5. Profit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
After being a pirate here for a while, thought I would finally contribute.

Merry Christmas, ya fat bastards. Version 1.04 of the Fanza copy of the game. Let me know if anyone sees any differences as I haven't played the game yet.

Nov 4, 2020
so ive been playing for around 12hrs (with occasional save edit), beat the final boss but still missing 2 characters(friends or whatever they call them). One of them can be found in a tavern and the other one in the marshes to the east but i cant seem to find them at all. can someone provide a specific location?

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
Oh nice! I think you should combine dialogue that spans multiple lines into 1. I recall in YEP_textCore, the text can be enabled to be reflowed automatically.
It kinda does I group by are in files and send it in batch to chatgpt so it get contexts of what is said, it is not 100% as there is token limit so it has to be split at some point. Imo that's the point of AI translation, Japanese is not an explicit language so a a translator cannot possibly do a good job without context. I used gpt3.5, 4 gives way better results but no way I will pay 60USD to translate that stuff, and that's with Turbo... 3.5 is really cheap.

Addn. I also translated the actors profile description with... . I find that produces more... accurate profile description, but it's not short...
Looks interesting, I will try an implementation that run locally. But dam the 200+GB model....

drcstack

Jul 9, 2020

If anyone interested:
How do you run games through chatgpt?

Tyoponman

Dec 14, 2019
hello everyone, I just put translate in the game but the image is missing like this. does it only happen to me? or is there something I missed? Please tell me 20231225_161000.jpg

Luke_1

Jun 19, 2018
so ive been playing for around 12hrs (with occasional save edit), beat the final boss but still missing 2 characters(friends or whatever they call them). One of them can be found in a tavern and the other one in the marshes to the east but i cant seem to find them at all. can someone provide a specific location?
the one in the marshes took me ages to find too, you have to talk to a rat in the marshes prior to the mucus slime cave in the top right, which also unlocks the desert city quest. As for the tavern char, it's the last one I miss as well, I assume it's gonna be unlocked in the desert city tavern somehow?

Zudarr

Feb 5, 2021
can you share your save file please? Thanks very much =))