Video Ecstatic Seduction [2019-12-24 & 2021-12-24] [Circle 7]

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
"Dropmefiles" says file was removed. The other 2 clamp down on 200-400 kb/s, which is not very fun for a 4 gig download, rendering the Mega link the only useful one. But...Mega clamps down on 3 gigs per 6 hours for free users...Also not very fun.

I am not complaining about free stuff, not a very nice thing to do, I know. Just something I wanted to have pointed out.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Right, I'll check the allowed uploaders and see if I can find one that offers some better speeds, Dropmefiles expires every week so prefer not having to reupload it weekly.
Weird Uploadhaven is so slow for you, it limits out around 20Mbit/s when I try it.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Right, I'll check the allowed uploaders and see if I can find one that offers some better speeds, Dropmefiles expires every week so prefer not having to reupload it weekly.
Weird Uploadhaven is so slow for you, it limits out around 20Mbit/s when I try it.
Many thanks for checking. Really? Huh. Then let's pretend I haven't said anything. It's possible that the internet I am on is not exactly stable, even though I was assured it was. Consider my mention obsolete.
EDIT: I checked around with the links, the mentioned website still clamps me at 260~ kb/s while when I use Up2Share he sort of...I think he gives me what I have. Which is around 600 kb/s (I pay for 1 mb/s, but knowing Fair Use policy, that usually ends up 50%.) So, take that as you will, another explanation for the bad speed is server location and I dunno what. /shrug

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
someone have the artist twitter? or a site that could allow me to follow it every day? I really like this artist: p

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for Specifying! Its Old, thats why i didnt mention the final fantasy flash, But you know what? there s 3 version available on dsl site

Haruka 4 Unknown source

Haruka 3 Unknown source (Small Watermark)

Haruka 2 Unknown source

Haruka 1 Unknown source
The links don't work. I'm assuming they deactivate after a period of time. Anyone know of another link to the Haruka series?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
does anyone have twitter or something similar? to know if the artist continues or not and to be able to find out about the last thing he did ;D

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
does anyone have twitter or something similar? to know if the artist continues or not and to be able to find out about the last thing he did ;D
Sure he has two blogs that he posts at very sporadically:

His latest release is the same animation and character but instead fully nude, was disappointed in the first version so I've not bought the new version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N-03

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
Sure he has two blogs that he posts at very sporadically:

His latest release is the same animation and character but instead fully nude, was disappointed in the first version so I've not bought the new version.
really beautiful me I love everything he does in 3D art he is in my top 5: o thank you very much for these links too bad he does not have a twitter I will love to chat with him ^^

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I would like so much to have absolutely all his work: / but I do not have the means: '(

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
Would there be a site where we could discuss with the creators? i like to show it my love of their jobs i think it's important :)

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
There's also a version with two-piece and thigh-highs that I don't see anywhere for download