Video Ecstatic Seduction [2019-12-24 & 2021-12-24] [Circle 7]

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
If anyone is interested I've uploaded a new version of this, only difference is that the character is wearing different clothing.

RJ267997_img_smp1.jpg
-

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
finally
thank you so much

by the way, do you also purchased the newest work?
Did not, DLsite has what looks like heavy censorship. I'll wait awhile and check if there is version with less mosaic on the horizon.

Gameing2000

Jun 6, 2018
Did not, DLsite has what looks like heavy censorship. I'll wait awhile and check if there is version with less mosaic on the horizon.
It's weird that fightingcuties newest work is censored different at then the one at (In the demo videos at least). The dlsite demo video seems less censored (Almost no censoreship in the demo exept for near the end).

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
It's weird that fightingcuties newest work is censored different at then the one at (In the demo videos at least). The dlsite demo video seems less censored (Almost no censoreship in the demo exept for near the end).
The even weirder bit is that there is only some censorship difference on the "streamed demo video" that you find directly on each respective store-front, if you download the demo video they both have the same amount (something the artist also states on his homepage is indeed correct).

Reactions: Gameing2000

Gameing2000

Jun 6, 2018
The even weirder bit is that there is only some censorship difference on the "streamed demo video" that you find directly on each respective store-front, if you download the demo video they both have the same amount (something the artist also states on his homepage is indeed correct).
By the way, did you get the version with different cloths from buying the original video with the swimsuit? If so, he might update the most recent video later, but who knows. I'm unsure if there will be any change in censorship considering the previous videos.

ghasha

Sep 12, 2021
does anyone still have the haruka series? if there is also eng sub provided that would help too, thanks :)

Reactions: Erunamo

LFeruz

May 25, 2020
Also do you have the naked version of Ecstatic Seduction?
夢心ち ゆうわく編(ヌード)

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
Hello, can someone re-upload those Haruka series? Not sure how many of them, in general, failed to find anything better 720p

Reactions: Erunamo