RPGM Completed Eden Crest [v1] [Olympus]

2.40 star(s) 26 Votes

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
How to get BunnyMommy and second non-combat bot?
if i remember well, you can get Bun Mum when you've beaten 2 or 3 Arena Champions (how many exactly, however, i don't remember) and you have to talk to her (at the starting zone, with the good goddess) until she decide to come with you (basically, each time you got a medal, you can talk to her for a bit of lore, and you decide to come with you afterwards)

for the Bitchy bot, it's in the cave in the extreme north-East part of the map, you can grab her there, and you have a spent a lot of money to activate her

Reactions: poarvl

Fish797

Nov 11, 2019
Tried this out recently and it's not bad, but after beating the second boss it started to crash frequently. Did anyone else have this issue?

yeahboi84

Aug 20, 2023
I am trying to get this game on MEGA, but I have no idea what I am doing. it just keeps updating and new search engines keep appearing.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Okay so i am happy to hear what you think the best rpg is I am open for recommendations, i like rpgs, so if you know a better one go ahead enlighten me.
i can't answer this question, cuz to claim that an RPG is "the best", I must be able to claim that it has little or no flaws, especially compared to other RPGs, which is, as you can imagine, much more difficult than to find "the worst" of RPGs, because in this case, you have to find a game with little or no qualities.

example of an RPG that I consider to be "the worst": "The Happy Ecchi Roommate Life of a Shonen and Pervy Onesans"

- because the gameplay sucks: it only consists of moving the character you play from one scene to another, scenes that you endure, obviously, because you can have some interactions with the environment, you have no choice, you would inevitably have "a bad ending".

- the characters are not endearing, throughout the adventure, you will notice that your character is a complete stoopid and that the other characters are only "functional" characters who don't have the slightest depth (apart from the depth of their ass, possibly...)

- the story of the game (because as bad as it may seem with the previous two points, it's still an RPG), sucks, because in the end, the hero's objective is only a pretext, and not a real objective because you know that he will never wait for this objective, because the scenario wants it and there is no choice.

here is the example that I consider to be "THE WORST RPG" (for now)

That said, if you want an example of good RPG. i can advice you :

- "Succubus Covenant" made by the same dev. as Eden Crest.

- the "Sequel" serie : Awake, Blight, Colony and Kludge, made by Leaf Geometry (you can play its Spin Off as well "Asylum", if you want to... just warning ya, there's extreme kinks...)

- "Domination Quest" 1 and 2 (the 2 is still in progress for now), made by Kokage No Izumo.

- "FantasM" made by Abereon* (*from what i know, i can't confirm myself) (this game is only in japanese, the ENG version is a fan translation)

- "Escape From Misantria", made by Ariestra, I had some doubts about this game, which is still in development, but ultimately, a pretty good surprise.

- "Re : BF" made by Asgar Knights : pretty classic yet effective RPG.

- "Domina" made by Dekarous : a game that can be quite difficult at times, but which I still consider to be a good RPG.

are all these games better than Eden Crest, I would be completely stupid to say so, BUT, I can decently tell you that these are good, EVEN very good RPGs, which are at least worth trying.

edit : i'll also add "Domination Desire : Banished" made by Necropanzer, cuz i felt bad forgotin' it.

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
can i put a background under the subtitles?
I tried applying MORT to the game but it doesn't scan

2.40 star(s) 26 Votes