RPGM Completed Eden Crest [v1] [Olympus]

2.40 star(s) 26 Votes

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
Bunny Mommy unlocked after I cleared the 3rd area. You just have to talk to her at the starting area with the goddess a few times. You can only get one of the legendary bots of your choice, at least to my knowledge. The entrance is to the right of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The best bots are probably Helldin (wolf mamma), Dilimis (knight), and Daniela (cop). The knight has the best single target damage in the game with her [Piercing Goddess] ability. Helldin besides having good overall stats also has a really good and reliable 0BT cost aoe ability with [Blood Moon] and a descent single target ability in [Wolf's Claw]. Daniella's ability are overall above average with around the same flexibility of Helldin. Her AoE attack does, however, has a high cost. What makes her so good is her AoE debuff [Voice of the Law]. I don't know the exact math, but it stacks twice and seems to more than half the opponents damage and make them take around double damage. The 4th team member is a matter of taste. Drakia (the dragon) is an alright candidate for her combat abilities. Chose the one you think is the hottest. The rule of cool.

Healing in this game is broke, but in a bad way. Your special defense appears to reduce the healing you recieve. So as you level up and require larger portions of healing. You effectively stay around the same amount of healing with the healer's special attack increasing making you heal for more. And your teams special defensive increasing in turn making you recieve less healing. I chose Lily as my starter because she had the biggest tits. She's just about worthless. Have the healers be on the sideline. Letting them heal the team between battles.
can i ask u something? how to get a chest in a separate island near mizukizu town

2.40 star(s) 26 Votes