Overview:
Eden Crest is a sim combat trainer with a lot of lew scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-28
Developer: - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Other Games: Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest - Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Good that its finally out. I'm sad that the bot(s) don't follow the player like how pikachu did in pkm yellow or pkms in hg/ss.

Now I'll wait for a steam release.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So this game is made by the same guy who made Succubus Covenant: Warlock, a game with THE BEST titties and a lot of animu cringe.

But then he made Covenant: Generation One, a game with THE BESTEST titties, a bad ass MC and removed most of the animu cringe. 8/10 game, one of my favs.

Now he's making this game with somewhat awesome titties (especially love the shape of those of that girl in blue with purple eyes and green hair) but in the request thread I saw a screenshot full of animu cringe. "uwu master" shit. Goddamn.

Still? This looks like the game with THE BESTESTER titties so like I said in that thread, hopefully I can tolerate the cringe. I'm hopeful, since this dev is actually pretty solid...

When he works, that is. SUCCUBUS COVENANT CHAPTER 5 WHEN, OLYMPUS? GODDAMNIT!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, the 1 scene per girl hurts the game IMO. Really makes it hard to be very invested in any of the girls, makes the romance pretty weak. Don't get me wrong, its a good game. I just think it could have been better with a reduction in girls for more scenes for each one, or maybe more time in the oven. Art is fantastic as usual though as is the writing.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, the 1 scene per girl hurts the game IMO. Really makes it hard to be very invested in any of the girls, makes the romance pretty weak. Don't get me wrong, its a good game. I just think it could have been better with a reduction in girls for more scenes for each one, or maybe more time in the oven. Art is fantastic as usual though as is the writing.
I get what you are saying but my objective was never to create a developed romance like it is in SC.
In here, I'm pretty satisfied on how much each girl has content wise:
-opinion of every city
-defeat scene
-romance scene
-2 short stories

The main objective was to give them personality while at the same time, exploring that desire to complete a collection, like pokemon.
+ this is a side project.

2.40 star(s) 26 Votes