RPGM Completed Eden Crest [v1] [Olympus]

2.40 star(s) 26 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I get what you are saying but my objective was never to create a developed romance like it is in SC.
In here, I'm pretty satisfied on how much each girl has content wise:
-opinion of every city
-defeat scene
-romance scene
-2 short stories

The main objective was to give them personality while at the same time, exploring that desire to complete a collection, like pokemon.
+ this is a side project.
Honestly the side project thing is what's saving this from a harsher opinion in my case. The combat is boring and repetitive, so it doesn't shine on that. The girls are attractive looking, so there is a bonus to that. Little to no scenes so neg on that.

Honestly what I'd do if this where my project is I'd add more scenes for each girl in the house/more interactivity. Such as a touching interaction that doesn't require a ticket (rub breast/butt/crotch), kissing, some basic sex scenes (at least one foreplay scene [such as boobjob/blowjob for example] and at least one penetration scene), and perhaps a nude costume for the girls just cause I like that. The groping wouldn't really need any new assets, can just use the existing ones with the hands (the crotch grope would be the only one needing editing to add the hand there).

Honestly, I was judging whether or not I'd try your other two games that look like they have more focus on reverse rape/bad end sex from this game (I don't fancy those type of games as sex scenes are better as win conditions/rewards then punishments) as this game has a concept I like personally. Granted this whole post has been my opinion so either you found it helpful or you didn't. As a fellow creator I wish you the best with your development and hope your next game gets better reception.

Kataracte

Aug 10, 2019
been wondering, where can we find that Unlocker Device ?

Edit: in the corridor of the last boss

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019
Zion spend everything on arts there is lots of girls lots of scenes u gotta appreciate that and because of that there is nothing interesting happen in gameplay and event. I decided to use cheat as i feel boredom
there should be like infected bots who try to trick us like red riding hood succubus without combat
there should be some seduction dialogue and scene after the infected bot lose like SC succubus or before the battle etc
there is a lot of things u can add and u have a lot of time
Despite that let enjoy 34girls I dont mind it is hentai game after all we got what we want lot of girls appreciate for 34girls

Last edited:

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
This is only the v1 of the game but it has the complete tag that it will be finished while other games from the creator like: Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest
I still haven't finished is this normal? Will this game have a V2 in the future or is it really the final version?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
This is only the v1 of the game but it has the complete tag that it will be finished while other games from the creator like: Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest
I still haven't finished is this normal? Will this game have a V2 in the future or is it really the final version?
Well after final boss battle she said that she will return even stronger soo...i hope this is not the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai and Hajtand

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
you speak for her games because I haven't yet played this game or Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest so please don't spoil too much ;)

Nov 27, 2019
Done! just beat the final boss with cheat but my recollection room still missing lots of girls. beating the final boss do not give free pass to all sex scenes (
look like I have to get raped by remaning bots and gameover for scenes ..... i like it D
Screenshot 1_29_2023 9_51_09 PM.png

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
OK, you get the bots by 'randomly drop the OS'. You also have to pay to get the bots after randomly drops. And money isn't dropping. I'm not sure how this is going to go unless there's a bot with a version of Pay Day.

Kataracte

Aug 10, 2019
Alright, decided to bless you all who hate the grind

Here is a fullsave where all the bots are already at your place with relationship maxed out and the gallery is full as well

All of them pretty much one shot anything too

Even managed to bring home both legendary bots hidden + the gold digger bot + obviously mommy bunny bot

Enjoy !

Empty what's in the save folder in www/save/

Dion the meme

Jul 8, 2021
Alright, decided to bless you all who hate the grind

Here is a fullsave where all the bots are already at your place with relationship maxed out and the gallery is full as well

All of them pretty much one shot anything too

Even managed to bring home both legendary bots hidden + the gold digger bot + obviously mommy bunny bot

Enjoy !

Empty what's in the save folder in www/save/
Changed my mind people who played this game like pokemon are heros thx

Last edited:

soulrave

May 16, 2018
No i did nothing wrong. It also had nothing to do with kill order. it has everything to do with enemy never stopping healing. My bad for going to the town at a reasonable pace without arbitrarily grinding the same dumb mobs over and over again to level up bots so they can out-dps an infinity loop heal :rolleyes::sleep:
Did you use the apolonia? as she mow down the plant gym at lvl 4 just keep her mana up and spamm guided missiles. then take out the bots that attack and leave lily bot for last as she tends to only heal herself.
I first went after clemati as she is squishy and can be defeated fast then mantis as she can heal & attack, after that I took out the last attacking bot then finally take out lily.
The reason why I did it this way is that I found out that lily is bulky and I took her down to 1 hp and missed an attack and she nearly fully heal herself. I also found out that lily rarely heals the other bots.

edit: granted I did only have 3 bots with me when I did this.

Kalam 1986

Dec 31, 2020
They just keep healing *so hard*
Game need exp quests for faster leveling up need to buy and lv up new bots after every city

Reactions: Yuu098

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
All bots starting at level 1 is just dumb game design. It punishes experimentation and forces re-grind over and over. A much better solution would have been to base it on city where you purchased it. E.g. city 1 bots = lvl 1, city 2 bots = lvl 10, city 3 bots = lvl 20, city 4 bots = lvl 30 (or similar).

Where did you find the Sunloine Bot? I only found the non-combat version that you can instakill or game over screen.
edit: nvm, must have missed a corner, she is topright of map (3 blocks east of "Aiera town").

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 26 Votes