kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Here not sure if this will work for people but this is my translated data file.
Most of the skill names arent tranlated due to them needing those specific names for some scenes to work but I went through and edited the descriptions so you should at least know what they do.
Wow, thanks! How to use it? Just drag and drop?

UNOWNKILLER

Aug 29, 2019
Guys how to get throuhg her ?
Here is a fix, you should be able to get passed her after battleing again however as a result there is some translation errors when it comes to the text at the start and end of battle. Nothing game breaking though. just copy it into the data file and replace the previous system file should work after that.

Drochilaa234

Sep 20, 2020
Here is a fix, you should be able to get passed her after battleing again however as a result there is some translation errors when it comes to the text at the start and end of battle. Nothing game breaking though. just copy it into the data file and replace the previous system file should work after that.
Thank you man

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
For anyone that was wondering, eden zero seems to be progressing well, we'll be getting a new trial version soon as well, either v0.66 or v0.75.

Reactions: nov2long
Feb 22, 2022
It's an alright game, highly recommend use cheats. Use Supreme Will when you get tired of facing mobs. Game is 5-6 hours, but only because Map Traversal is difficult. There are lots of hidden entrances, I've posted some. There is also like 8 NPCs you can bring to your house for extra scenes. And 3 Rune portals for your house. Use Shift to Sprint.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Character customization is 10/10 though, so amazing. Storyline is 3/10. Absolute bad, but it does appeal to fetishes, so its eh. I'm not even sure I've 100%ed this game yet, but I don't really care at this point
Does it indicate what stroyline is next? Ok I put the mask on jeanne ... what to do next?

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
New version of Eden zero is out, but this version only allows lorina's (demon) route to be played, which is kind of a shame

Anyone willing to share the file?

Reactions: ZX7H and DDRmaster
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes