KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Tried collecting as much scenes as possible before I beat the game for the first time, and I just have to say that there is a thing called too much. While I loved and respected all the work and effort that were put into the story, cg, scenes, and maps, this game definitely needed some sort of guide for the scenes and where to go. I don't know how much time I've spent running around looking for areas I missed, routes I didn't take, and scenes I didn't unlock yet. Loved the art and customizations, hated how complicated the maps are.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Tried collecting as much scenes as possible before I beat the game for the first time, and I just have to say that there is a thing called too much. While I loved and respected all the work and effort that were put into the story, cg, scenes, and maps, this game definitely needed some sort of guide for the scenes and where to go. I don't know how much time I've spent running around looking for areas I missed, routes I didn't take, and scenes I didn't unlock yet. Loved the art and customizations, hated how complicated the maps are.
Well the game is supossed to be played four times. One time for each true route with increasing difficulty and a fourth one with no route.

annousmeness

Nov 20, 2020
Mind if I ask if you have 0.753? Not sure if there is any new/different content but the online galleries have a lot of content I haven't been able to find on 0.752. Could just be me missing things though
mind sharing the eden zero/gehanna 0.752 version? seems like the mega link died and i'd assume you would be keeping in touch with this fourm.

also yeah someone should make a thread for eden zero/gehanna or whatever the dev calls it.

if your curious where to find the devs games and sneak peaks etc

Reactions: ignorantoftheshow

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
this latest version has most other areas of limits so forewarned.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
i think he means could you .rar or .zip it into MediaFire site then share link due to the wait time on there being outrageous.

Reactions: abc109

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
yes figured out a loophole the dev probably didn't want found old versions added www to added in order till v0.9 readds all zones to latest.but you need "noclip"cheat to bypass the areas blocked off since that was added i only know of too apps that have it that i use joiplay for android and mtool cheat +translator for pc

Last edited:

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
i came to that assumption he blocked it off for Non patrons because map files are missing from latest but when reinserted run as intented.or he could have removed the
just because bugs. but haven't found any yet probably are some so I'm Ganna save .before entering zones

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes