Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The betda version is tottal broken.
Your have after the start ol down.
0.9 is a fake

Sakuyablossom

Jun 22, 2017
is there any way to start the game without it automatically giving you 5500 levels and a bunch of other bullshit?

Sakuyablossom

Jun 22, 2017
the version i got from here also seems to have a bunch of random flags activated. just realized most of the scenes were removed. anyone have the previous version available?

Last edited:
Reactions: alph75

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
how do u use h skills?
You can use it in combat from both the main character or teammate (h skill mostly have heart symbol in the skill name if i remember it right). Some of them required you to equip something in weapons to be able to use it (only for the normal non scene h skill)
You can get the special scene h skill either by:
- Paying the required amount to a specific character you met in some places
- Experienced it in combat by some enemy in combat (the one with star symbol next on their name)
- After getting a cutscene that change your (or team member except the 3 you choose at the beginning) name
That is all i can remember (be sure to correct me if i am wrong).

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
You can use it in combat from both the main character or teammate (h skill mostly have heart symbol in the skill name if i remember it right). Some of them required you to equip something in weapons to be able to use it (only for the normal non scene h skill)
You can get the special scene h skill either by:
- Paying the required amount to a specific character you met in some places
- Experienced it in combat by some enemy in combat (the one with star symbol next on their name)
- After getting a cutscene that change your (or team member except the 3 you choose at the beginning) name
That is all i can remember (be sure to correct me if i am wrong).
ok also were do u go after certian places i cant go through doors it says need progress data or somthing?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
ok also were do u go after certian places i cant go through doors it says need progress data or somthing?
You can meet like some character that usually standstill in a place (either inside a house,cave,... or outside)..mostly in a safe place that doesnt have enemy that you have to fight or in the room with a person you can interact with after you just saw the event happend. Some of them required you to give them the amount of "resourced" that it need (not money) which you have to collect by either opening chest or defeating enemy.

Just know that some may only appear to be like that but it wont give you any h skill even if you keep giving them the resourced so be sure to aware of that (those that let you "donate" any amount of "resource" to them).You can tell if you do use some kind of machine translator when playing tho XD

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Depend on the version you are playing... there is some places you can go or cant (the green door thing that blocked a path) because the dev locked it so dont worry... Just go to any places that you "can" for now.

Reactions: CrankyChart

Originus

May 4, 2017
Any new progress on Gehenna? Or did kemuriya pause development or something....

Apparentley he's working on a psuedo endless dungeon and should be working into February. No release date has been announced.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes