Snowfox1

Aug 23, 2021
Where do I find this H scene? I'm currently playing ver.0.753 but can't find it anywhere inside the memory room.

ohnono

Feb 14, 2018
Where do I find this H scene? I'm currently playing ver.0.753 but can't find it anywhere inside the memory room.
I may be wrong but I remember seeing it once by interacting with a "buddhist", so you either missed it somehow or it's in 0.9
Also can you please upload 0.752 or 0.753 if possible. All the links I found are either down or download at 50kb/s and stop halfway

Snowfox1

Aug 23, 2021
I may be wrong but I remember seeing it once by interacting with a "buddhist", so you either missed it somehow or it's in 0.9
Also can you please upload 0.752 or 0.753 if possible. All the links I found are either down or download at 50kb/s and stop halfway
Nvm, found the scene on ver.0.752/0.52. Turns out that version of the game was already posted before by a guy with a Goku pfp. Just click a few comments back and you'll find it. It's posted as a Mega link. As for ver. 0.753 I wouldn't really bothered with it. It seems to me ver.0.52 contains more content than ver.0.53 (0.753). But if you'll still want it I'll post the link page from where I download it from:

Reactions: ohnono

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
How does one go about using the H Ability in Gahenna? It doesn't seem to be usable. It's greyed out normally and no options show up in battle.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 035621.png

Last edited:

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
wait whats eden zero? is it before or the after the story? do we still have the same characters?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
How does one go about using the H Ability in Gahenna? It doesn't seem to be usable. It's greyed out normally and no options show up in battle.

View attachment 2360191
Some of those are just for stats, some are actually a "h-skill" that you can use in battle under different name... depending on the description you see from one of those "h-ability" there..

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
Nvm, found the scene on ver.0.752/0.52. Turns out that version of the game was already posted before by a guy with a Goku pfp. Just click a few comments back and you'll find it. It's posted as a Mega link. As for ver. 0.753 I wouldn't really bothered with it. It seems to me ver.0.52 contains more content than ver.0.53 (0.753). But if you'll still want it I'll post the link page from where I download it from:
I think Fume actually mentioned that the newest version (0.9) is only containing the new part that he wants everyone to try out. I played 0.52 before and it contained 3 routes to play, so there should be more things to explore.

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
But 0.9 has decent of opening add-ons H-scenes compared to 0.52 (approximately 10 minutes long - 5 new H-scenes with spicy actions), so yeah, why not both lol

Last edited:

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Hey uh so i need some help, I'm trying to do the Charlotte route and even though i've gotten all corruption scenes(That i know of) whenever i beat Legacy i get the "Normal ending" instead... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR FUCKING HOURS AND I'M LITERALLY GOING CRAZY

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey uh so i need some help, I'm trying to do the Charlotte route and even though i've gotten all corruption scenes(That i know of) whenever i beat Legacy i get the "Normal ending" instead... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR FUCKING HOURS AND I'M LITERALLY GOING CRAZY
Did you convince Charlotte to be the true heir of the cult and did you also visit her corrupted sister? Because defeating the captured princess is a requirement too.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Did you convince Charlotte to be the true heir of the cult and did you also visit her corrupted sister? Because defeating the captured princess is a requirement too.
I did defeat the captured princess, And i did "Save" her as well. now, WTF DO YOU MEAN BY CONVINCE CHARLOTTE TO BE THE HEIR OF THE CULT?!?!?! HOW DO I EVEN DO THAT

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I did defeat the captured princess, And i did "Save" her as well. now, WTF DO YOU MEAN BY CONVINCE CHARLOTTE TO BE THE HEIR OF THE CULT?!?!?! HOW DO I EVEN DO THAT
I can sadly only barely rember as I did this already pre Covid. I know I did every even I could find on the map and even returned to the castle to put on the mask on everyone. I know there is also an event on an island in the Chris route but I think this whas optional.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
I can sadly only barely rember as I did this already pre Covid. I know I did every even I could find on the map and even returned to the castle to put on the mask on everyone. I know there is also an event on an island in the Chris route but I think this whas optional.
Still appreciate the time you took to respond.

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes