• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
full release is on december 2023. long ways. hope they manage to make an official english translation.

Reactions: FFTW

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Any walkthrough or at least some basic tips how to actually progress routes and main story. :confused:

P.S
just reached the event when jeanne gets captured and raped/brain-washed by blue demon queen or something so can anyone just tell me if it's mandatory/unavoidable for her route or the whole story? If yes I guess I'll just skip anyway. :(

edit: ok no need to answer. It is.

Last edited:

Shadinx2

Apr 19, 2020
Btw Fume said late May to late June will be the release interval for Eden Zero. Apparently the vast majority of things are done, now it's a few final touches plus playtesting to check for bugs. If everything goes perfect they say the earliest is mid of May. Prepare yourselves and keep this game in mind(though early players will probably have to play it with an MTL).

Reactions: nov2long and ohnono

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
I'm gonna say it tho
I have no idea wtf is going on.

I am stuck on the part where I have to follow the blue hair waifu to the underworld and I can't go pass the gate because I need some key. There are parts of the map or the area rather that I can't go in because there's no way to get them.

Is there a guide for this game?

Reactions: kamina666

Shadinx2

Apr 19, 2020
May 27th...release date for Eden Zero announced.

Also regarding the above comment are you refering to Eden or Eden Zero?

Reactions: ZX7H

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Few comments above you boss. Also here for the unedited mtl version https://f95zone.to/threads/gehenna-1-0-kemuriya.161503/
Thanks for the link, after using Mtool for the intro, it works well, it's not 100% accurate, but you can at least read a bunch of the stuff and get it, a bit of not always coherent text, but not so bad, and at certain parts it goes off screen but I think that can be modified by making the font size smaller...

Reactions: BustinGutz

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
need a RPGVXAce RTP UPDATE INSTALLATION SPOILER IF THATS NOT THE CASE
Just go to the page from RPG Maker and search the packet there, download it, install it (preferably) restart your PC and then open the game...

Here, I even simplified it for you, just click the link, and do all the steps...

Apr 21, 2021
so... NOPY was shutdown, mega and workupload AND Gdrive are missing an audio file so it cant be played and racaty's file was deleted...

¿is there a way to download and PLAY this game at all?

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Eden official (not Gehenna) should get a Little bit of translation touch-up, some things are really incomprenhensible

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes