• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Speaking of which, snooping around some forums, there's mention of a secret ending that can only be found via doing some secret specific stuff, and then an ending after that (a TRUE ending?). Has anyone found out how? I've only seen one mention of it, and it had something to do with dragons, finding all the warps, and/or the Northern Kingdom questline(?).
I've contacted the person who originally posted on the forum about the secret ending.
We compared screenshots, and there's supposed to be a stairway behind the door in the warp room. Since they're playing on the original Japanese copy and I'm on the English version, it looks like the special stuff was taken out for the English release.
My guess is that it probably had to do with some code not working on foreign computers. Shame.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kamina666

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
I've contacted the person who originally posted on the forum about the secret ending.
We compared screenshots, and there's supposed to be a stairway behind the door in the warp room. Since they're playing on the original Japanese copy and I'm on the English version, it looks like the special stuff was taken out for the English release.
My guess is that it probably had to do with some code not working on foreign computers. Shame.
If I remember correctly at the end of the game it puts you in like a newgame+ cave thing,maybe it could be about that? btw can you post the screenshots

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
If I remember correctly at the end of the game it puts you in like a newgame+ cave thing,maybe it could be about that? btw can you post the screenshots
Lighting all the campfires in the caves looks to be more of a way of checking achievements in-game. Nothing happens if they're all lit. :(
when I say we compared screenshots, what I mean is I shared some images in my English copy, and they said "wow that's really weird usually there's a stairway forward there," and that's when we figured out they were on a Japanese copy.
But I'll ask just for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: mortozoz

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Lighting all the campfires in the caves looks to be more of a way of checking achievements in-game. Nothing happens if they're all lit. :(
when I say we compared screenshots, what I mean is I shared some images in my English copy, and they said "wow that's really weird usually there's a stairway forward there," and that's when we figured out they were on a Japanese copy.
I remember a line like 'more to come' in my game and I remember something blocking a path there so thats why I thinked about campfires,its been like 3 or 2 years since I played this game so I may not be right.Maybe we can find a mtl translation of the game and check it like that tho thats probably gonna take some time lol,thanks btw :3

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
wait wait I found a english post about true ending

'As for the different endings:
-Jeanne's Victory requires you to find the Vampire Queen and defeat her.
-Chris Victory requires you to find the mask breeder in the corrupted underground and defeat it.
-Charlotte's Victory Requires you to find what is more or less the Goddess' realm, and win a final duel vs her.
-'Everyone's Ending' requires you to find the Consuming Darkness via one of 3 secret paths (Ether learning such from the dragons, unlocking all other portals to take the upper passage, or via the ice kingdom's subplot) without doing all 3 subplots to unlock the route towards it, and defeat it.
-'True Ending' is more or less the same as the other, but you did everything else first.'
this is what it said. I am not sure if it means getting all the endings tho

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
yeaaa that's the one.

After talking some more, the dragons they referred to - to their memory - were a few dragon npcs that reference the "truth of the world" which would eventually lead to the boss fight needed for the "everyone's ending."
However, when they looked back at the game, they couldn't find any of the dragons.

So my new hypothesis is that during Eden Zero/Gehenna's development, Fume and their team changed the plot that had them remove the two endings. Eden and Gehenna are already connected plot-wise (although I'm not 100% sure if it's a prequel anymore), so I don't think this idea is too farfetched.

Last edited:

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
yeaaa that's the one.

After talking some more, the dragons they referred to - to their memory - were a few dragon npcs that reference the "truth of the world" which would eventually lead to the boss fight needed for the "everyone's ending."
However, when they looked back at the game, they couldn't find any of the dragons.

So my new hypothesis is that during Eden Zero/Gehenna's development, Fume and their team changed the plot that had them remove the two endings. Eden and Gehenna are already connected plot-wise (although I'm not 100% sure if it's even still a prequel anymore), so I don't think this idea is too farfetched.
could be? in gallery Chris ending is missing to

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
btw I don't remember exacly but did the game let you contintue after getting a ending do you need to start again? I might just get all the ending if it doesn't make me go to nw+ and do all the girls ending then the everyone ending

Gnomeking67

Aug 11, 2023
desperately need a guide. i got jeanne ending and 4th ending, but dont know how to get the other 2
Just continue through the corrupted depths to the path through the stars for Chris's ending and make sure you find her H scenes
for the priest lady (Sorry i forgot her name) just continue through the dark bretheren path and find her H scenes followed by defeating Legacy

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
Just continue through the corrupted depths to the path through the stars for Chris's ending and make sure you find her H scenes
for the priest lady (Sorry i forgot her name) just continue through the dark bretheren path and find her H scenes followed by defeating Legacy
i have to trigger their scenes? way different than jeanes ending. also that explains im not getting anywhere

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
i have to trigger their scenes? way different than jeanes ending. also that explains im not getting anywhere
Basically, just follow through like he said and trigger the scene from their own floating gem. You will also convert the other 2 main character to the one you choose own respective corruption.
- Chris path is just doing the "path through the star" one that might relate to the parasite thing (if I remember right). At the end, she should be acending to higher being.
- The Blue Priest lady is doing the dark bretheren cult path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that, to make sure the ending work, you must NOT trigger other "main character" gem that you aren't doing their ending and as long as you follow through their own place to go instead of the same path you took from other character ( blue gem is for the Blue priest path , green is for Chris). If you want, you can still trigger "non' main character gem since it won't effect their ending much.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Charlotte's ending requires a bit more effort than Jeane's or Chris'. You have to corrupt both of them to the cult, and then her blue crystal on top of the hero's bed should activate. Finish those scenes, and then fight Legacy.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
There was an update in February " Improved gameplay environment ."

The sequel had an update in July and August - the first being content additions. Released in May. I have played some demos and things of it, over a year or so ago - very early on in its development.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes