Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
I can sadly only barely rember as I did this already pre Covid. I know I did every even I could find on the map and even returned to the castle to put on the mask on everyone. I know there is also an event on an island in the Chris route but I think this whas optional.
Btw do you know how to get in this section of the map?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Btw do you know how to get in this section of the map?
Iirc those are parts of the map that lead as shortcuts from one high level area route to another. I think this whas Charlotte to Jeanne. For those to access you need to play multiple routes at the same time.

Reactions: Ahoura

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Iirc those are parts of the map that lead as shortcuts from one high level area route to another. I think this whas Charlotte to Jeanne. For those to access you need to play multiple routes at the same time.
Ah i see, One last question for jeanneʻs route, Where is the first corruption location? iʻve found all of them but the first one.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ah i see, One last question for jeanneʻs route, Where is the first corruption location? iʻve found all of them but the first one.
You need to give her at home an item which should restore her memories. This one should be given by Legacy after the first encounter with the Demon Queen or her underling, I am not sure whom exactly but I am sure you get this after first beaten up and so get rescued.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahoura

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
You need to give her at home an item which should restore her memories. This one should be given by Legacy after the first encounter with the Demon Queen or her underling, I am not sure whom exactly but I am sure you get this after first beaten up and so get rescued.
AHHHHH thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantinus

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Based on the number of commentaries in the past the dev posted, Eden ZERO looks like its gonna have a full release with in a couple weeks, this is just a guess though as it seems about 40 or so commentaries come out before a route was fully finished.

Its currently commentary 30 for Shunka route.

Exilcs

Sep 22, 2020
How many routes is it supposed to have without mentioning that in certain images and in the game itself it seems that I am resuming the incomplete idea of the previous game of recruiting enemies in some way that I am unaware of and changing their appearance to one of their variants or something like that I found playing haha

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Based on post of Fumes, on Ce-in, the full version of Eden Zero looking like its gonna be out April. Translator's get ready.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah his twitter's been more active lately. Now we'll have to wait another month or two for a decent translation
Well if they could get their hands on the smaller route version they could translate those early, and patch them into the full version, but I know 0 about translating RPGM so for all I know that likely might not work.

Godshunter93

Oct 13, 2019
I'm stucked. I just finished the boss fight in the Castle of tentacles, the place where you need to help elfs at the begining of the game. The fight happened in the down floor of the throne. I don't know what to do. Any help please?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes