Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Holy hell, 3.55Gb!?
The plot must be as big as the "plot" in this game for it to be that size!

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
How good is this series in comparison to funbag fantasy I'm saying this because I don't usually go for female protagonists but Lutes series was amazing so I'd be willing to give this a go if it even comes close in terms of quality
It's a completely different feel to funbag fantasy. Eden's Ritter is more like Taimanin Asagi lot's of rape & monster sex.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Wow, damn Sarica! I had no idea you were gonna drop all these translations like this.

You an MVP.

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for the upload.
It seems to be quite a bit shorter than the first game, kinda disappointed by the lack of Noein scenes

Reactions: HaVoC_28

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Wow, damn Sarica! I had no idea you were gonna drop all these translations like this.

You an MVP.
I appreciate the praise, but I'm not the one who translated this. For now, I only translated Prison Academia.
This is the official English release. When I translate a game, I will mark myself as the translator in the OP.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Great art work but wow does it hurt my eyes! Gonna hafta to dim the monitor screen to play this one. :cool:

*Edit*

So we're even censoring scat now? Oh japan how far have you fallen? :oops:
Do you... Not want the scat censored? I mean hey man, I don't judge

• Haha
Reactions: Tiredx

Saz0618

Sep 27, 2019
Hi, not sure what i am doing wrong. but every time I start the game this menu appears and no matter what the game just ends.