Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I can definitely see this VN being rather hit and miss.

On the one hand, by Waffle standards and the artists involved, the art is 11/10. Aside from that one scat-scene, and the one petrification bad-end, there's nothing particularly extreme depicted anywhere. Mild stomach-bulging at best, no cumflation at all, pregnancy of any kind isn't really depicted outside of one scene if I'm not mistaken... and that's about it really.

Text has a bunch of implications here and there, but nothing that gets graphically depicted or touched upon too deeply.

No animations either.

Story is... well, it's pretty crap and cliche. Really, you could call it "Medieval Hentai Magical Girl Cliches, the Compilation", and you probably wouldn't be too far off. You'd just be missing the details of names and timing. There's no real branching or routes, just the main-story, and a bunch of bad-ends and the like that you can stumble into if you don't take the choice that's right and which is near obvious 90% of the time if not more.

In spite of that, I still found myself enjoying it more than I probably should have, even if both of the main characters are pretty typical idiots of hentai-world standards.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I had a talk with a Shira VN member: He told me that they don't have the tools to decensor a game (Same with Master Magistrate, one of their other releases (The ones who decensored it were the Devs themselves, Irodori Soft)) and since they don't have ways to do so and Waffle does not decensor games like Irodori, they expect a fan or someone else to give this game an uncensored patch in the future. Those were the sad news I received!
Ah well(sigh):cry:!

I find it kind of sad, I like the art but the other games were fun to play, this one is kinda depressing
Would have been more satisfying to get depressed if it were uncensored:cautious:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
To this day I still don't understand why some of these japanese games still censor the asshole or why censor it this heavily. I mean most of the japanese games have it uncensored or lightly censored where you can easily tell what's going on. But this and some other games not only censor the anus, they heavily censor everything else to the point where you can't even tell what's going on too. Does anyone know why?
Because they can't find a more creative way of hiding the fact that they are, in fact, constitutionally, assholes with cramps.

maelgwn

Nov 6, 2017
Obviously it's legalities and all that, but man imagine making the art that beautiful and then having to put censorship blurs over everything. I weep for the artists. And my dick.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Oh. It's not uncensored like most official translations.
Well I'm sad, but I heard these games are pretty legit so I'll have to see how good the faps are.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
On the one hand, by Waffle standards and the artists involved, the art is 11/10. Aside from that one scat-scene, and the one petrification bad-end, there's nothing particularly extreme depicted anywhere. Mild stomach-bulging at best, no cumflation at all, pregnancy of any kind isn't really depicted outside of one scene if I'm not mistaken... and that's about it really.
Any way to avoid scat? Or at least any warnings?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Any way to avoid scat? Or at least any warnings?
Not exactly... there's a setting, I think, that sorta hides most of it, but there is one scene that you can't avoid at all with the captain after she gets her digestive tract remodeled. It's basically part of the main story and impossible to avoid. On the other hand, it's extremely obvious too with her going to the toilet and all, so you know where to mute and start skipping until it's over if you want too.

Reactions: f9account

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
To this day I still don't understand why some of these japanese games still censor the asshole or why censor it this heavily. I mean most of the japanese games have it uncensored or lightly censored where you can easily tell what's going on. But this and some other games not only censor the anus, they heavily censor everything else to the point where you can't even tell what's going on too. Does anyone know why?
It's the law!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes