• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"... and is currently in its AR stage, with plans to expand into virtual reality and the metaverse"

WHAAAAT? It is in an early stage but already version 1.0?

First, I think you need to read up on versioning standards. Do you mean 0.1?

Next, METAVERSE? That is ONE fucking big step to claim that you want to do that, now with the metaverse still being basically a theoretical sci-fi idea.
Metaverse is the unborn child of Mark Zuck.. and needs to die. I ain't going there, I ain't paying diddly squat for virtual furniture and I ain't using this to do anything even remotely sexual there either. Zuck is delusional if he thinks this will pop off harder than canned bread and fried seaweed.

EdenXverse

Feb 9, 2023
Please add girls with big boobs thanks
And add settings add 30 fps and graphics settings
Hi zxal22,

Thank you for your nice comments. We will consider your ideas with our team. If you give ideas for more improvements, the more updates there will be. Your feedback is very important.

Thank u EdenXverse.

Reactions: zxal22

FaAbs

Mar 10, 2023
I enjoyed playing the game. It was super fun and satisfying. I am waiting to see the updates and future tags.
I am looking forward to seeing the new versions.

Reactions: EdenXverse

EdenXverse

Feb 9, 2023
Hi
I enjoyed playing the game. It was super fun and satisfying. I am waiting to see the updates and future tags.
I am looking forward to seeing the new versions.
Hi FaAbs,

Thank you for your nice comments. We will consider your ideas with our team. If you give ideas for more improvements, the more updates there will be. Your feedback is very important.

Thank u EdenXverse.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
EdenXverse to avoid more comments such as "please add X character" maybe add a customization feature? There's plenty of free templates in Unity, Unreal, etc.

also... you should really specify what type of phone this requires. Because it runs really poorly on my Redmi Note 9

EdenXverse

Feb 9, 2023
EdenXverse to avoid more comments such as "please add X character" maybe add a customization feature? There's plenty of free templates in Unity, Unreal, etc.

also... you should really specify what type of phone this requires. Because it runs really poorly on my Redmi Note 9
Hi Fzdc

We really liked your comments about customization. We already had this idea with our team. Thanks to this comment from you, we put it on our agenda again. Our team is working hard for optimization.
Many thanks for your feedback...

Let's Cum,
EdenXverse

Reactions: fzdc

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I don't see exactly why there is a "gay" tag here
Well when you consider the fact that the point of the game is to arouse you to the point of wanting to masturbate it's pretty gay. Think about it, you're looking at the image of a woman. Not one in front of you that you can touch, but the image of a 3D representation of a woman most likely designed by a man to evoke feelings of arousal in other men. Men who by consequence of this erotic presentation will then touch and pleasure a penis in response, behavior not really in line with heterosexuality. Yes, admittedly it is their own penis but a penis is a penis.

So taking this perspective this game is very gay.

cacas123

Apr 28, 2018
So, this game need another AR library than google, at this point from what i've tested on my own phones, and information on google AR google services are bugged on around 80% of the phone models

• Love

EdenXverse

Feb 9, 2023
So, this game need another AR library than google, at this point from what i've tested on my own phones, and information on google AR google services are bugged on around 80% of the phone models
Hi cacas123,

Our team is developing the optimization for low devices. A more optimized version will be released soon.

Stay tuned EdenXverse.

cacas123

Apr 28, 2018
Hi cacas123,

Our team is developing the optimization for low devices. A more optimized version will be released soon.

Stay tuned EdenXverse.
I don't have a low device, i have a high end samsung, from what i've looked online there are a lot of high end samsungs that dont do well with AR CORE, and ar services from google is incompatible with a lot of phones, and this is going back years, so most likely they wont fix it

• Red Heart

EdenXverse

Feb 9, 2023
I don't have a low device, i have a high end samsung, from what i've looked online there are a lot of high end samsungs that dont do well with AR CORE, and ar services from google is incompatible with a lot of phones, and this is going back years, so most likely they wont fix it
Hi cacas123,

Yes, as you said, some Samsung phones do not have AR compatibility. You may also have one of these phone models. We are sorry for this issue.

Let's Cum EdenXverse.

cacas123

Apr 28, 2018
Hi cacas123,

Yes, as you said, some Samsung phones do not have AR compatibility. You may also have one of these phone models. We are sorry for this issue.

Let's Cum EdenXverse.
And i have to tell you again, my samsung has AR compatibility, as a developer you should know very well theres no such thing as no compatibility, its the google library that doesnt work, for example xiaomi has its own ARcore

• Sad