Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Dear dev,

Good luck on your game! I am working on my anal sex scene on VaM called "a$$Xverse". So hopefully both our asses won't collide when we reach atop that hill!

Cheers!

-Smasher

Reactions: bbelus

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Is it possible then? or will apple get angry
Apple are very much anti-consumer, so doing what you want to do with your device has been made extremely difficult, much like how people who want to self-repair have had their lives made more difficult.

I doubt there's an easy or simple way around Apple's restrictions, safe to say that if there is a way to jailbreak an Apple phone they will probably have some sort of built in restriction that results in the core features of the phone not working.

MykeLykeLewdGames

Oct 3, 2021
Apple are very much anti-consumer, so doing what you want to do with your device has been made extremely difficult, much like how people who want to self-repair have had their lives made more difficult.

I doubt there's an easy or simple way around Apple's restrictions, safe to say that if there is a way to jailbreak an Apple phone they will probably have some sort of built in restriction that results in the core features of the phone not working.
i believe it is possible, however I'm not breaking my phone but I do agree with your statements

Reactions: Trello

bbelus

Aug 19, 2019
Where can i download the version 1.0.5? Under the download links shows with the file name 1.0.4, and after installation, it shows under the "i" as 1.0.3b15.
So, how can I download the latest version? Thanks.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seems interesting... any way to make this work in an Android Emulator though? BlueStacks 5 to be precise. Camera is not opening when I launched the application.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This looks great so far. I'm going to hold off from playing for now until there's more content, and hopefully more male characters!

Reactions: EdenXverse

EdenXverse

Feb 9, 2023
This looks great so far. I'm going to hold off from playing for now until there's more content, and hopefully more male characters!
The male characters will keep coming. Please subscribe to our Patreon and turn on notifications.

Reactions: Zedire

EdenXverse

Feb 9, 2023
mio_isabella_patreon (1).png class1.png
Exciting News! New Version of EdenXverse Now Available
We are thrilled to announce that the new version of our VR game is now ready to play!
  • Mio and Isabella have been added as playable characters.
  • A new location (Classroom) has been added.
  • 2 new toys have been introduced.
  • Music has been added to the Party Van.
  • Physics improvements have been implemented.
You can see which contents are added by looking at the explanations of the tiers.
If you have the previous version of the game installed, kindly uninstall it from your device and you can download the new version from this link
We apologize for any inconvenience this uninstallation may cause, but we assure you that the new version is well worth the update. As long as you have an active membership and your code, you will be able to access the contents on the tiers.
Thank you for your trust, support and enthusiasm. Enjoy!

Kenn20

Dec 27, 2021
View attachment 2852837 View attachment 2852838
Exciting News! New Version of EdenXverse Now Available
We are thrilled to announce that the new version of our VR game is now ready to play!
  • Mio and Isabella have been added as playable characters.
  • A new location (Classroom) has been added.
  • 2 new toys have been introduced.
  • Music has been added to the Party Van.
  • Physics improvements have been implemented.
You can see which contents are added by looking at the explanations of the tiers.
If you have the previous version of the game installed, kindly uninstall it from your device and you can download the new version from this link
We apologize for any inconvenience this uninstallation may cause, but we assure you that the new version is well worth the update. As long as you have an active membership and your code, you will be able to access the contents on the tiers.
Thank you for your trust, support and enthusiasm. Enjoy!
So we cant play the game directly because we need to sub as a member so we can acces to the game, wews that's really sux. Its a pay to play