Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, it sure is a damn shame to see this one abandoned, had quite high hopes for this one.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
a dev that managed to be very good and very poor at the same time
that has to count for something ?!

how come you can start like that and than drop it?
unless whoever it was died ?!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kickstarters usually TAKE 2-5 YEARS TO MAKE SOMETHI8NG WORTH WHILE!
If you are not in it for the long haul and looking everywhere for support, it is not 4 you!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Odd, the patreon now refers to some guy with a different patreon name making generic Daz Studio environments..

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I dont get it - the said they were really into it, that they loved it (working on games, models etc), they were working hard, first on NXC Revolt, then on Edge of Anarchy, they said they were pretty much done with most of the story, etc etc and just dropped this whole thing for a second time.. i was gonna say - they left us with our di%ks hanging out but... im hoping that they will come back. im not hiding my di%ck yet!

Please come back! Continue your work!!!
Sorry to say, but the game is completely dead.

Sep 11, 2018
lol the dev's patreon now redirects to a new one thats doing daz assets
His new tiers give you one free item a month but before he added those he was collecting donations to sell you his assets on the Daz store. Also, as far as I know, he does not even have any assets to sell so anyon that signs up is getting nothing out of it.

Reactions: Dripping

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
His new tiers give you one free item a month but before he added those he was collecting donations to sell you his assets on the Daz store. Also, as far as I know, he does not even have any assets to sell so anyon that signs up is getting nothing out of it.
I'm not even sure those renders he posted were made in Daz anyway. There's something flat and polished with all those surfaces, that makes me suspect they're Unreal renders. Or the materials lack a lot of definition, in which case the folks at Daz will probably say they've already got enough people making posh bedrooms.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
This game had too much potential, it is a great pity that the developer abandon the project. Developer, please came back with project or pass the project to another developer continue this artwork!

Reactions: lolositoxd

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game had too much potential, it is a great pity that the developer abandon the project. Developer, please came back with project or pass the project to another developer continue this artwork!
Unfortunately the game indeed is abandoned and it's not coming back, I think one of the guys in the dev team said something about the whole issue in earlier pages.
But the game's Patreon page and Twitter page both are deleted, there's no way to contact them.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Unfortunately the game indeed is abandoned and it's not coming back, I think one of the guys in the dev team said something about the whole issue in earlier pages.
But the game's Patreon page and Twitter page both are deleted, there's no way to contact them.
Very sad! Someone could continue the project... Well, at least we have City of Broken Dreamers.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
holy shit. this game reminds me of ONE of the best game i have ever played -city of the broken dreams and iam really sad that its abandoned.
it looks so amazing.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes