Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey, to people who’ve played the game, is anyone having trouble reaching the end of content screen? I feel this is quite a beefy first version, and would hate anyone to have somehow gotten stuck at a point and thought that’s all there was.

And for those who have made it to the end, if you had any trouble doing it, I’d like to know about that too. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Lucassi87

Oct 13, 2017
I love the Cyberpunk style but I hate those models, I always seem to play the same game even if the story is different. Nothing personal, just my opinion.

Reactions: Hyped

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i thought it was an interesting reboot if you will, showing some characters in a bit more detail and more animations than there used to be, i'm looking forward to the next version:)

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017

ApexDollar

Jun 6, 2018
I played through, had no issues at all. Didn't think it was bad at all. I thought the renders were great. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the font. I find it a little hard to read. Granted I play through games in the evening after I've had a little to drink but I would love the option to switch out the font.

Overall great work, I look forward to the next version.

Alvidas

Jul 2, 2018
Interestingly, I found a reference to this game on Unity forums / Naninovel. This is a very expensive asset for unity3d.

They said Naninovel is similar to RenPy. Could author share please the experience in using it while building this game?
Thank you.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Cool and unique looking game with a lot of potential. A lot of the art is weirdly smudged looking though, as if it were denoised way too early during the rendering process. Also some of the character's skin tone seems to change drastically from scene to scene. Particularly Nova and the MC. In one scene, they look white, and then in other, their skin is very brown. I don't know what the deal is with that. Overall though, as this first release is quite original and lengthy, it's worth keeping an eye on.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Loving the gritty glitchy quality of the game, give the entire world a sense of cyberpunk meet run down city and fits so well with the whole story. Just started playing it, can't wait to see what's in store.

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello!
Sorry for the late answer, that was quite busy/ill time for me in life. But I'm Ok and I'm ready to answer for all of the posts :)
At first - big thanks to @Andromort @kecitron @TastySnickers @revan335 @Crackalackadingdong @pswizzle @Eerie Entity @1800 Mr. Tourture @lockerxx @Enyos @Tiagolop @Kaelathor @Canto Forte @acac @JeffTheGreat @djkunn @Bueno @ivanov95 @cloudstrife @ApexDollar @ijaydee @Alvidas @JuiceBox12 @Beavershot for your positive feedback.

@Dumm0 - I will look into it
@Alvidas - the tool is very great if you know unity and don't want to learn Renpy look into this. Dev of the engine is very helpful, open for suggestions (a few things he implements after an ower talk - and that allows me to do day system / map and few other stuff). The engine is fast to learn, it's simple and clean. For me is 10/10. And I have tested a lot of tools like Fungus, Adventure Creator, and 5+ more ;).

And now, what is going in NXC, well a lot :) @Conviction07 is working on the story for 0.2 - There is so much great content to read, feel. I know you love it.
Me .. well :) making big progress with render/octane learning skills to show you more epic images in next release. Now I'm making some of the rewards, so there will be new quality to look there. Also in the meantime, I have upgraded engine, there will be CG Gallery (some kind of achievements), and other small things like stability, better resolution on MacOS, "are you sure" window appears when you want to delete save and so one.
We are working hard to show you some of the new content soon.

~Neo

Alvidas

Jul 2, 2018
@neo: I appreciate your answer. You mention a day system. I presume it is something like morning-afternoon-evening, simulator you are talking about. Is this programmed inside Naninovel with its own language or you switch to C# for that?
*I forgot to mention that from what I have seen here, the environment renders look excellent, in my opinion!

AnalDestruction

May 5, 2019
I wonder why is this game so underrated. Personally I find this game very amusing, the only negative aspect is the font. It's sometimes difficult to concentrate on the text. I am really interested what kind of turns will this story finally take. Also, knowing that there is a similar game to this doesn't make it worse.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes