Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So theres anything besides Suki and Cosmonea at Ignition? Way less scenes than Revolt... but way more smooth to play. Can't wait for more content.
Did you get to the part with Yoko at the tattoo parlor, and then the Samantha storyline? You'll know you've reached the end of the content when a screen shows up telling you.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Take a look at the 23rd post. I explain what the deal is.
well since i did almost see the same op, that made me think it was the same old versión with just a tiny bit changes.... nice to know this game is picked by someone else, i love the cyberpunk feeling of the game and am glad this will be continue, so best of luck to you , i will put this on my watch List ;)

Reactions: Conviction07

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not sure why you'd have a problem with sandbox games. Maybe linear visual novels are more your thing. Granted, some developers make their games a sandbox for lack of any engaging storyline, and just as an implmentation of random miniseries of fuck-renders, but if done well, a sandbox game can be very entertaining and end up with more story and more engaging storylines.
Whether it's engaging depends on the quality of the writer, while the amount of story depends on the writers commitment.
The problem with most sandbox games is that they provide very little content, even after a lot of patches, locked behind an eternal grind or you skip through weeks ingame without anything happening or you have to click through almost every location to find the point where the game continues. Of course there are exceptions where the developer uses the sandbox system properly and these games are enjoyable.

I don't know which of these ways edge of anarchy will go but i will check it out since i've already played revolt.

Reactions: Nelythia

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Will wait for version where text advancing is enabled on mouse click. If it ever appears...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hypnos is a living, breathing city with a multitude of characters, locations and stories to experience in a way with zero grind in this game and each update content packed.

Dev name is NeoX. He's a game developer, artist, and freelancer.

NeoX is producing sensual and exciting ADULT VISUAL NOVELS.

NeoX loves computer graphics and beautiful girls -> so decided to combine these two aspects and create the small gaming studio NEO X CITY.

NeoX conquers your heart with brilliant stories and quality 3D rendered graphics!

Reactions: neoXcity

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello!
Thanks you all, for your comments. I will read them asap and respond for most of them.

Will wait for version where text advancing is enabled on mouse click. If it ever appears...
Go to settings - there is a section TEXT SETTINGS: Message speed slider - set to max, that will turn off animation text effect, and also look at SKIP MODE options.

Hypnos is a living, breathing city with a multitude of characters, locations and stories to experience in a way with zero grind in this game and each update content packed.

Dev name is NeoX. He's a game developer, artist, and freelancer.

NeoX is producing sensual and exciting ADULT VISUAL NOVELS.

NeoX loves computer graphics and beautiful girls -> so decided to combine these two aspects and create the small gaming studio NEO X CITY.

NeoX conquers your heart with brilliant stories and quality 3D rendered graphics!
THANK YOU!:) I'm so blushing now :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game having settings is miles apart from a bunch of unreal wanna bees that said ... skip the options feature. (Now that you know how superior you rake up against that stiff competition - keep the settings, they give the polish a proper game needs)

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Stop teasing me already! Its harder with City of Broken Dreamers, and now this to wait for Cyberpunk 2077...

Reactions: neoXcity

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Am I missing the save option, or isn't there one? I don't want to have to start over if I make a mistake. Game looks promising otherwise.

D

Deleted member 604239

...so, this isn't just a REVOLT knock off right? this is an actual game, right? Well, as much of a game as 0.1 can be anyways.

Nov 27, 2017
I got bored of the game really fast, but maybe because I've played Revolt too. It just doesn't feel as good as Revolt, but that's maybe because it feels like this just skips too much.

Also, the constant static shifting when loading different screens is really irritating and it looks horrible against the smooth art that the game has. It just doesn't fit, please take it out.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes