3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where is the new interactable in the Temple of Kynareth? Check with all the paintings there and nothing happens.

Last edited:

NoOne666226

Mar 18, 2020
Can't enter to Ustengrav.I' m getting error: Failed to load img/layers/Ust1shado.png
File of course is inside folder
Little edit, i was able to repair it. I had to only to rename file, it was named Ust1shadow.png so i had to remove letter w

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Eh.. kinda, though not really. You just go from place to place and meet the characters. It's not really the case that they become your one and only, but you do get to have sex with a ton of the female characters. But you don't 'come home to all the women you had sex with'.
So not the kind of game I'm interested in.

In any case, thanks for the game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for that. Yup, incest is illegal, but, it has been with us since the beginning of time, and in all walks of life. Patreon may not be too keen on it, in some instances even bans it. But, in some games supported by Patreon, it's allowed. So, if somebody can enlighten me as to this two-headed monster, I would love to know. But, be that as it may, please, it was a mere suggestion, nothing more. Please, make your game as you see fit, it's your baby.

Reactions: MG-Gaming

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Where is the new interactable in the Temple of Kynareth? Check with all the paintings there and nothing happens.
I would encourage people to discover and explore, but its the painting in the room on the bottom-right.
Just stand in front of it and look up, so don't try to interact with it from the side.

Can't enter to Ustengrav.I' m getting error: Failed to load img/layers/Ust1shado.png
File of course is inside folder
Little edit, i was able to repair it. I had to only to rename file, it was named Ust1shadow.png so i had to remove letter w
Thank you for adressing the bug and even the solution.
I've fixed it for future releases, but for those that do encounter this issue; Do what this guy did :)

Reactions: homarkc

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
So not the kind of game I'm interested in.

In any case, thanks for the game.
Then still thanks for checking out my game!
As I pointed out in the Planned content section, this game does not have a harem according to my definition of it. I'm sure plenty of others will still see this as harem-content. Most women will be a one-time thing, but I intend there to be a few exeptions; mainly the housecarls.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
I can't go on because it appears "Failed to load img/layers/RGerdurshadows.png"
I don't know what to do, help

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I can't go on because it appears "Failed to load img/layers/RGerdurshadows.png"
I don't know what to do, help
You probably have the old version I uploaded earlier yesterday.
Download the current version and you should be fine. The name is the same, but it is the patched version.

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
Ok, i download again the game, i don't have anymore the problem with lost save. But found other bugs. For exemple, when you encounter the jarl of whiterun for the first time, if you want to open the menu to equip your new sword, the game crash beacause he can't load the "img/pictures/irileth20%intro.png", but when you exit the jarl's mansion, you can open the menu without any errror. For the quest with Alva, when you want to enter in the basement by outside, the game crash because he can't load "img/layers/0.png", and i can't advance in this quest. I still have error when i try to enter in some place but i just need to reload the last auto save and it will work. Except for the two i mentionned previously. (I'm not here to complain, don't misunderstand. I explain just the bug i encounter and i'm bad with english.)

Reactions: MG-Gaming

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, i download again the game, i don't have anymore the problem with lost save. But found other bugs. For exemple, when you encounter the jarl of whiterun for the first time, if you want to open the menu to equip your new sword, the game crash beacause he can't load the "img/pictures/irileth20%intro.png", but when you exit the jarl's mansion, you can open the menu without any errror. For the quest with Alva, when you want to enter in the basement by outside, the game crash because he can't load "img/layers/0.png", and i can't advance in this quest. I still have error when i try to enter in some place but i just need to reload the last auto save and it will work. Except for the two i mentionned previously. (I'm not here to complain, don't misunderstand. I explain just the bug i encounter and i'm bad with english.)
Oh don't worry. I'll never see a bug report as complaining :)

As for the bugs;
- The missing irileth-intro png is known to me. I have fixed it for future releases. It happened because I renamed the folder the picture was in, but forgot to fix it during the event. Just don't open the menu in the Jarls palace right after that scene. You'll likely encounter a similar issue with Lydia after you recruit her. Don't open the menu inside Breezehome immediately after her recruitment scene. Just leave the house and you can open the menu again without issue.

- For the issue with Alva's basement. I seem to have misnamed a file. To fix this; Go to the game-folder img->layers.. and rename the file 'Msecretshadow' to '0'. That should fix the issue. I'll add a permanent fix for the future update.

Thanks for reporting the bugs.

Reactions: fireproofmidget

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then still thanks for checking out my game!
As I pointed out in the Planned content section, this game does not have a harem according to my definition of it. I'm sure plenty of others will still see this as harem-content. Most women will be a one-time thing, but I intend there to be a few exeptions; mainly the housecarls.
I'm interested in the MC establishing a relationship, if possible romantic with the LIs. Girls "one-time thing" don't interest me. In fact I prefer to avoid that content.

In any case, these are just my tastes.

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
Fun for now, i did get glitched after teaming with lydia. I tried to open the menu to gear her but i received the msg "Failed to load immg/picturres/scene/intro/lydia%20intro.png"

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Fun for now, i did get glitched after teaming with lydia. I tried to open the menu to gear her but i received the msg "Failed to load immg/picturres/scene/intro/lydia%20intro.png"
Its a known bug, and will be fixed in the upcoming version.
For now, just don't open the menu while still inside the house right after Lydia's recruitment. Exit the house and you can open the menu again at any time... also when going back into the house.

Reactions: deadal

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
Its a known bug
Is there a convenient way to report bug instead of creating a new post each time?
Untheg the unbroken, speaking to her from the north will glitch the end of the fight. She is supposed to be thrown toward the north but your character is already there so nothing happen and you character cannot do anything, even opening the menu.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a convenient way to report bug instead of creating a new post each time?
Untheg the unbroken, speaking to her from the north will glitch the end of the fight. She is supposed to be thrown toward the north but your character is already there so nothing happen and you character cannot do anything, even opening the menu.
As of now, people can report bugs here on F95zone, either in the thread or DM me. Messaging me via Patreon also works.
I don't really want to open up something like a Discord server since the game is not that popular right now, and it is too much of a hassle to maintain.

As for Uthgerd. Looking at it, the only way to recruit her corretly is indeed approach her from the south, not the north. This is not really a bug, but more of a design oversight on my part.
I will fix this for the upcoming update, so she can be approached from both sides.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Failed to load img bug

update, 2nd load failure to the cave in Ustengrav
The solutions have been posted before;
For the first one: Go to the game folder -> img -> layers... and rename 'Msecretshadows.png' to '0.png'

For the Ustengrav one: same deal; img -> layers... and rename 'Ust1shadow' to 'Ust1shado'. (remove the 'w' at the end)

Reactions: Satanas6669
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes