3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EdgeOfTheSky-7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: keenkp

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I am a little bit confused by the choice in this game. The very first quest - Find Gurdur:

I tell her about her brother, but then she asks me for help, I can say yes and sleep with her or I can say no, but that just leads to nothing, the quest isn't complete until you come back to her and say yes.

Are all the choices in this game going work like that?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
is there a perk system like skyrim??
Nope. Its an RPGMaker game, and since it is my first game, I can't make complex mechanics like that.

I am a little bit confused by the choice in this game. The very first quest - Find Gurdur:

I tell her about her brother, but then she asks me for help, I can say yes and sleep with her or I can say no, but that just leads to nothing, the quest isn't complete until you come back to her and say yes.

Are all the choices in this game going work like that?
Most choices will indeed halt quests for now, but there are a few choices (and I'll try to add more) where the quest branches out. This is my first game, so the entire game is an experiment. I'm trying to figure RPGM out and make better quests as the development progresses.

Reactions: Mister Wake

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
Nope. Its an RPGMaker game, and since it is my first game, I can't make complex mechanics like that.

Most choices will indeed halt quests for now, but there are a few choices (and I'll try to add more) where the quest branches out. This is my first game, so the entire game is an experiment. I'm trying to figure RPGM out and make better quests as the development progresses.
I've seen RPGMaker games with perk systems in them but if that's not something you are capable of, that's fine, was just curios.

Reactions: MG-Gaming

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i saw the planned content and the developer said that he probably would put NTR (netori version) in the game, is there any type of ntr content in the game yet?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
i saw the planned content and the developer said that he probably would put NTR (netori version) in the game, is there any type of ntr content in the game yet?
A number of the women you can have sex with are married or in relationships. Often their partners do not know about you fucking their women, but at least one character was watching while you had sex with his girl.

Reactions: Falyna and vihnyan

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How come the game weighs 840mb and the android port weighs 2+gb?
When deploying the game, I can use 'Exclude unused files'. Unfortunately the shadow maps wil then also be excluded, despite being used.
For the windows version, I can simply add them afterwards, but I am unfamiliar with the build of Mac and Android games.
So for those, I cannot simply re-add the shadow maps. Therefore I will just include all files, just so the game wil run correctly.

Viloop09

Jul 22, 2021
Screenshot_20231021-164411.png

I play on the Android emulator, the game runs fine but the screen is like this, can anyone give me advice?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes