2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Bug:
If we left the first location and re-enter, it just loop back the intro..

Suggestion:
Would be great if the world map have name on the location

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Great so far. English is not an issue (so far). However access to an in-game map would be useful.
I'll look into the World map. I have an idea that could work there. Might indeed be useful to those that are not as familiar with the orignal game. Thanks

Will the Dragonborn be able to collect a harem?
Eh.. kinda, though not really. You just go from place to place and meet the characters. It's not really the case that they become your one and only, but you do get to have sex with a ton of the female characters. But you don't 'come home to all the women you had sex with'.

When you say this doesn't follow the original game does that mean we won't see any familiar characters show up?
It does follow the game, but it does not delve into the lore. So deep explanations about the locations, characters, backstory, magic etc. will not happen. The characters you know and love (or hate... Nazeem :)) will definitely show up. But only surface level detail will be there..

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Thread moved. Good luck with your game, MG-Gaming!

NTR note: please read the developer's "Planned Content" spoiler. The planned NTR is netori in nature, not netorare.
Edit: NTR tag changed to reflect cheating for the netori content, rather than netorare.
Thank you. Didn't know about the netori= cheating-tag. Woops :)
Also... can i request ownership of the thread here?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Our hero, our hero, claims a warriors heart
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn cum
With a voice wielding power of the ancient nord arts
Believe, believe, the Dragonborn cum
It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes
Beware, beware, the Dragonborn cum
For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows
You'll know, you'll know, the Dragonborns cum

Reactions: Keifo

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Hello there,
i enjoy the game so far, but i am not _that_ familiar with skyrim itself.
Meaning i have some hard time figuring out the locations. - i found this keep far in the north-east by the shore where you have to sneak in to free the son of that old women, took me 20 minutes to try each and every "keep" - like item on the map in order to find this one... no i should clean out bandits from "knifepoint ridge" - north-east of the southern city (cant remember the name) but how far north east? - I mean, the whole fucking map is north east of this city, as it is very much in the south of the map... so how far should i go, where does it make sense to search? - its quite annoying to try out each and every location on the map just to find out that this is not it....
This "watchtower to the west" was an easy one, but everything else is a gamble without being a skyrim veteran.

This is some seriuzs flaw if you ask me, so please either mark quest-locations on the map with a sparkle or at least be more precise in telling (and questlog) how far i should follow the direction given.

Overall i like the game and it has quite some potential.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hello there,
i enjoy the game so far, but i am not _that_ familiar with skyrim itself.
Meaning i have some hard time figuring out the locations. - i found this keep far in the north-east by the shore where you have to sneak in to free the son of that old women, took me 20 minutes to try each and every "keep" - like item on the map in order to find this one... no i should clean out bandits from "knifepoint ridge" - north-east of the southern city (cant remember the name) but how far north east? - I mean, the whole fucking map is north east of this city, as it is very much in the south of the map... so how far should i go, where does it make sense to search? - its quite annoying to try out each and every location on the map just to find out that this is not it....
This "watchtower to the west" was an easy one, but everything else is a gamble without being a skyrim veteran.

This is some seriuzs flaw if you ask me, so please either mark quest-locations on the map with a sparkle or at least be more precise in telling (and questlog) how far i should follow the direction given.

Overall i like the game and it has quite some potential.
Thanks for the review.
I am working on an overworld map for the next update to at least narrow down the locations.
Hopefully it will be better to keep track of everything when i can get that to work. If that is still finnicky... i'll try to find another way of making the quest locations much clearer, so people won't have to spend a lot of time searching.

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Also with RPGM make sure that you either make scenes non-grindy as updates mean saves might not work more frequently. Or change it to a different format like renpy before you get popular.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Thank you. Didn't know about the netori= cheating-tag. Woops :)
Also... can i request ownership of the thread here?
You already have ownership of the thread (as seen by the original game post being under your name on the left).

But what you can do is go here and apply for the developer tag ;)

Reactions: MG-Gaming
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes