3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
There's a game breaking bug. It seems kitsune can't actually use her type mind move, which makes game stuck on enemy turn forever, which in turn forces you to close the game because you can't do anything else.
I've tested it a few times already and consistenly reproduced the bug.
Edit: another bug Galem's animation is missing, and if it triggers in camp, it's another softlock. Same with Kitsune.
FUCK.
Fixed The problem with ALL doggy 2 anims, in stable and camp
Fixed Player monster not fading in at the start of battle
Fixed Kitsuna MIND move
You now start with a bonus Kitsuna

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
FUCK.
Fixed The problem with ALL doggy 2 anims, in stable and camp
Fixed Player monster not fading in at the start of battle
Fixed Kitsuna MIND move
You now start with a bonus Kitsuna
Is it intended that you can't feed Kitsii any fruits? It says 0/<null> in their details menu.
And in the stables, Kitsuna animation doesn't play and scout doesn't get pregnant. Same with Galem.

Edit: Also, I noticed that the final upgrade in Survival category gives you repel batteries once upon purchase, and doesn't give any exp, in any category.

Last edited:

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Is it intended that you can't feed Kitsii any fruits? It says 0/<null> in their details menu.
And in the stables, Kitsuna animation doesn't play and scout doesn't get pregnant. Same with Galem.

Edit: Also, I noticed that the final upgrade in Survival category gives you repel batteries once upon purchase, and doesn't give any exp, in any category.
Okay I THINK, I fixed all of these things. I don't know why Kitsii randomly had that issue either.
FIXED: Kitsii can eat three fruits, base.
FIXED: Doggy animation in stable, as well as Kitsuna animation in stable

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Okay I THINK, I fixed all of these things. I don't know why Kitsii randomly had that issue either.
FIXED: Kitsii can eat three fruits, base.
FIXED: Doggy animation in stable, as well as Kitsuna animation in stable
Now it works, both in the stables and in the camp. Dunno if anything else is broken, other monsters seem to work fine.

Reactions: Invader Incubus

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
I don't know how, but you somehow broke the sliders for the volume adjust and the fullscreen toggle in the settings menu. I think this is probably something to do with the new keybind configurator drawing over them, if I had to guess?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes