Unity Completed Ejaculation Farm - Cool and gentle milking sister and short cow [Final] [Ankake pudding]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Guy may have a penis that is larger than average for his age, but it's still too thin.
Can't even see his balls dangling seductively, or contracting when he cums..
MAJOR missed opportunity for customisation of the guy's genitals.

The older gal being a farmer means he's not her first, but she's his first, so fuck that.
Her not breaking character even once.. gets old after a while.
As of 14.08.2022, none of the preview images have vaginal sex, despite there being the tag.
Finally, censored.. heavily.. fuck off with that.

The renders are pretty, detailed and the animations look smooth.
The dev/s are just smooth-brained.

Reactions: JeanLN
Dec 5, 2021
wait is that the farmer talking or the shota
1660701561197.png

they refer to the shota as a she in the beggining

and now the farmer is called a he
1660701749641.png

there are some translation issue with the autotranslator from fantasmic

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So i like the idea, succubus farm had the same concept, woman milks out sperm from boy, can be hot, sure but this has not a lot of story or content i love the sexy sister and her boobs but the translation is terrible.

MegaDaddy

May 5, 2020
Can somebody answer please if there is anyway to play it on android, some people already asked. Please someone knowledgeable answer the question of this poor people that only have android.

animefun69

Jun 19, 2022
can someone upload the uncensored version? i tried everything with removing ReiPactch and downloading UniversalUnityDemosaics with BepinEX

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
copy to save data folder then paste or overwrite. money 1000000, heart 1000000 if you all are lazy to edit it just in case.

Reactions: Jorund

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Have you all having problems running the game somehow for me it ain't running at all I'm not even joking

JeanLN

Jan 24, 2023
Check this post. It explain remove ReiPacher from another game...
Hope this helps.
So.. i dont know if im just too dumb but i tried to remove Reipatcher just as described and it doesnt work.. everytime i boot up the archives just jump back and the BepInEx doesnt create the appropriate Plugin folder
Maybe its an update problem ? But i really couldnt make it work, even with versions without the reipatcher

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
So.. i dont know if im just too dumb but i tried to remove Reipatcher just as described and it doesnt work.. everytime i boot up the archives just jump back and the BepInEx doesnt create the appropriate Plugin folder
Maybe its an update problem ? But i really couldnt make it work, even with versions without the reipatcher
After remove the ReiPatcher, Is it run ok ? if run ok, ReiPatcher was successfully removed.
Check the another point. Is there any mullti-bytes characters are in the game path ? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Ejaculation Farm\")
I downloaded from OP, and checkec it. It's an x64 mono type execute type. use

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wow, I didn't even know Heterochromia was even a thing.
After remove the ReiPatcher, Is it run ok ? if run ok, ReiPatcher was successfully removed.
Check the another point. Is there any mullti-bytes characters are in the game path ? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Ejaculation Farm\")
I downloaded from OP, and checkec it. It's an x64 mono type execute type. use
I have it running with BepInEx to uncensor it, BUT I have trouble getting the translation plugin to work. I have to try with another version of bepinex.

Just DO NOT patch it with reipatcher before you remove rei.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I have it running with BepInEx to uncensor it, BUT I have trouble getting the translation plugin to work. I have to try with another version of bepinex.

Just DO NOT patch it with reipatcher before you remove rei.
plugin is no problem.

IMMORTAL_3413

Apr 2, 2020
plugin is no problem.
I tried it the way u said and thank you its working for me after removing the reipatcher it was pretty easy to uncensor it, but the translation is messed up now do you have any ideas on how to fix that?

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes