Collection Video El-Recondite collection [2022-08-06] [El-Recondite]

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
On the risk of catching the attention of the resident facepalmer, is this collection going to be completed? First thing I noticed is the second Padme video is missing

jfwea

Jan 31, 2021
I actually don't like the way he does the characters' faces most of the time, but renders in general is good

Most of the vids in that link don't work. Only ones I was going for were the Loba 1 and 2 clips I just get error codes when I try and open/download them.

jfwea

Jan 31, 2021
reuploaded, idk, try again, and do not use vpn's or stuff like that downloading multiple archives at once, it might corrupt them
Yeah it started working. Unfortunately there's no sound in the one video I want, Loba 1. They posted it on twitter with sound a while back but there's no downloadable version anywhere.

Aug 11, 2021
Torn on this one. On one hand, most of his models look immature and quite wooden and this shows on his static renders. On the other, his animation talent hides all that pretty well in the vids.

Aug 11, 2021
A good third of all the vids already have audio added by pros like evilaudio. Creator has recently made efforts to audify his previous vids and promised audio for all his upcoming mid tier releases. I'm currently remuxing said audio onto the original vid files (ie no re-encode/quality loss). If anyone's interested I can upload them once finished.

rendas

Jul 20, 2017
A good third of all the vids already have audio added by pros like evilaudio. Creator has recently made efforts to audify his previous vids and promised audio for all his upcoming mid tier releases. I'm currently remuxing said audio onto the original vid files (ie no re-encode/quality loss). If anyone's interested I can upload them once finished.
yep please do. are u using avidemux?

jfwea

Jan 31, 2021
[/QUOTE]

Could you get the download/apply audio for this clip? There's no downloadable version with sound anywhere from what I've seen.