• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was just wondering when flash player is gone will games like this be awitched over to something new are what will happen.
This game could be built in Ren'Py, they'd just have to port the animations and use Python instead of ActionScript and HTML or whatever language they coded in.

Actimel

Nov 5, 2017
whaaaaa? how so? i don't have any and i've done EVERYTHING.
Well, i don't know if you ACTUALLY get them in your inventory, but that's how it works for sure. Small tip - if, after fight with last peace guard Adot your game bugs out and everything disappears go to the map, when you are able to see all the towns, castle, forest etc. Press numpad 0, delete the 0 in the box, type or paste the cheat kgforstallos and press numpad 0 again. Then go to the church.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Is there a way to skip or otherwise cheese the combat? Do you need to do the combat to get to the end?

I got through Chapter 1 by always hitting the very easy get-out-of-jail QTE, but if the combat is required I'd like to be able to beat it as easy as possible. Other variables in the game are easily cheat-engine findable, but combat XP / health / mana don't show their numerical values in the UI so it seems harder to cheat.

Aug 17, 2018
lol nevermind I think I got confused with the Beta build of Chapter 1 that I already have here... this Beta 1 link is an exe version right??

fireball98762

Jun 8, 2017
I had the same issue with the white screen, and I think it's something odd about how the .exe was made. I was able to get it to work, though. I extracted the .swf from the exe, and downloaded the most recent Flash Player Projector from Adobe (version 32, but it worked with 30 as well.) Grab the .swf and the projector here:

Pharanesch

Dec 22, 2018
They disabled most of the codes in the newest version. The only ones still working are the ones for getting 100% in the different areas + one new "kgEnding".
But it still recognises all the old codes, and I managed to remove the part that added all the "magical word" stuff in the swf.

Was surprisingly easy to do actually.

Edit: I didn't check if the rest of the game worked... Need to figure out how to do it.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Voreal

Oct 12, 2017
They disabled most of the codes in the newest version. The only ones still working are the ones for getting 100% in the different areas + one new "kgEnding".
But it still recognises all the old codes, and I managed to remove the part that added all the "magical word" stuff in the swf.

Was surprisingly easy to do actually.
Thanks..

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The newest link is not playable for me , clicking on an area does nothing

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes