Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
A question is this beta is the complete game, just needing fixes and debugs, or is it incomplete and have updates with more content to complete it?

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
A question is this beta is the complete game, just needing fixes and debugs, or is it incomplete and have updates with more content to complete it?
It is not Content Complete and will receive future Content Updates. If you would compare it to a netflix show you would get the equivalent to season 1 of a show that gets more seasons.

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
oh damn, the krimson keep guy. hell yeah, if it's anything like his other game, it's gonna be good. (stopped playing the other ione cause I lost my save file and wanted to wait until it was done).

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
This first release is about 10% of all the planned content (at least this is the current expectation different than CK (other game from same dev), Eld script is already finished).

Reactions: Neechan-Lexi

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Lets hope it noting like a Netflix show. I really don't want this getting cancelled just as it's getting good.
Yeah I agree :D
Jokes aside I am pretty sure intro will finish this project and crimson keep (wich will probably get even better if it is trasitioning to Unity) :3

tozs_

Nov 8, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ do they need a competent tester, I managed to break the game in 4 different ways without even leaving the starting area

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Jesus fucking Christ do they need a competent tester, I managed to break the game in 4 different ways without even leaving the starting area
Played it twice from 0% to 100% encountered only 2 bugs with none of them beeing game breaking. So what exactly did you do to break it?

muhessho

Jul 13, 2020
Played it twice from 0% to 100% encountered only 2 bugs with none of them beeing game breaking. So what exactly did you do to break it?
I also played it fully through and only got a bug where I couldn't release a prisoner at 0 endurance for like 2 days. I'm legit curious as to what these bugs are you encountered.

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes