2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bebebelll

Sep 10, 2018
This is like one of those, "You won't last 5 minutes playing this game" ads with a ripped rule 34 animation but they actually made it a game the absolute madman

Reactions: unikol
Oct 23, 2017
The existence of this game genuinely confuses me. If this is supposed to be a cash grab, why not make a Patreon immediately to get your money and run? After all, the jig is already up as the itch.io page admits to using other people's videos, and the latest version has the video files visible to the end user. And if this is supposed to be a learning project, like understanding and developing this game engine, why release it to the public? The only reason to play this is for the convenience of having a bunch of Elden Ring animations consolidated into one place. But then again, other websites like R34 have that capability in the first place.

Edit: There's a Patreon page listed on their FNAF parody. Fuckin' A.

Reactions: unikol

Maxxos227

Aug 15, 2017
This game is LITERALLY stolen art, it's not even a game, it's just a short video that was stolen and made to look like a game. This person is a thief.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
No justifiable reason for what they did to others either....

They harassed others, and encouraged it... something was bound to bite them in the ass eventually.

As the wise proverb goes "He who stirs shit, licks the spoon."
From where i come from, we have a saying that say: Who throw shit at the fan, will get it blow back at him, look's like this is what happen to GB, but none the less, this mate is still a thief by stealing GB's work

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
From where i come from, we have a saying that say: Who throw shit at the fan, will get it blow back at him, look's like this is what happen to GB, but none the less, this mate is still a thief by stealing GB's work
Actually after checking, this isn't monotised in anyway, sooooo stealing isn't really the right term here.

Since one could claim in the same was that illusion games are stealing :S (although more work and effort does go into them, you get the idea).

Reactions: db84x and shazba
Oct 23, 2017
Regardless of everything else surrounding this game, I hope everyone can agree that it's low effort. Instead of calling for its removal from the site (because I think, fundamentally, they're not obligated to do so), just call it out for being horseshit and jack off somewhere else. Go support a better creator (because as it currently stands, it's very easy to do). On the itch page, there's a screenshot from a MagMallow animation. Go tell them that their animation is cool or sumn idc.

Gotta admit, though, I think they knew exactly what they were doing by putting GB animations front and foremost, and the increased attention is a sign that it's working.

Oct 23, 2017
Actually after checking, this isn't monotised in anyway, sooooo stealing isn't really the right term here.

Since one could claim in the same was that illusion games are stealing :S (although more work and effort does go into them, you get the idea).
Technically, they have a Patreon page created in tandem with their FNAF parody. It hasn't been extended to this game yet, but since this just released, I wouldn't be surprised to see it be added. Not interested in commenting on whether this is stealing or not, but thought you might wanna know this.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Heh, I wondered how long it'd be before it happened.

Although I'm surprised "Dark Holes" didn't come out first if I'm honest.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes