2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Nice game. Done all of Mary's 3 quests. Stuck on Lucy. Beaten up the date but nothing else is triggering, yet it says there are 8 available.
Tried the cheat to put stats to 100 and still not triggering.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oveth

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
:unsure: I see incest and even default relation we have daughter and granddaughter but Lucy speaks to the MC by name and she even called her dead mother by name so there is a little lack of incest vibe here.
You're right. The thing is that in the first version of the game there was incest, what happened is that I decided to add missions to get to it more realistically (rather than grinding). This game has its part of incest, but it is true that you cannot get to that content yet. I will remove the "incest" tag until you have access to it in a future version.

what was the upload about? re-upload? or some update with a new content?
Mainly they are changes in the gameplay and in the design of the game. There are new quests for Mary, and some random events at College.

Been awhile since the first release, but it looks like this was just an update for some quality of life stuff. No new content?

However I do agree with Mario, since you're done with Patreon and The Star, maybe lean more heavily into the wincest themes. Have the granddaughter call the grandfather 'grandpa' or something and the daughter call the father 'dad'. That sort of thing is easy enough to make work.

Next update I hope to see new content. I mentioned previously finding old man x young girl stuff is hard, so I'm intrested in seeing what you found.
It's nice to see that people is enjoying it, feels very nice. And yes, it has been awhile, university is taking too much of my time and that's why dev is going slowly.

About the content, you're so right, it is hard to find content, but I've found interesting things so now I just have to edit it and implement it. And about incest, yeah, you're also right, Patreon was limiting that so heavly, now I feel free to do whatever content I want, and yes, that means getting fully into that topic.

Nice game. Done all of Mary's 3 quests. Stuck on Lucy. Beaten up the date but nothing else is triggering, yet it says there are 8 available.
Tried the cheat to put stats to 100 and still not triggering.
Mmm... That's weird. After beaten up the guy you need to come back to Lucy and tell her what you did. If you can't trigger that dialog, send me via pm your save and I'll try to see what's going on.

Reactions: ThatOneGuyYeahHim

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Mmm... That's weird. After beaten up the guy you need to come back to Lucy and tell her what you did. If you can't trigger that dialog, send me via pm your save and I'll try to see what's going on.
Yep. Sorry, did that. She was angry with me, I remember that. Will check again later. Nice job on the game though.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Looks like this game miss NTR tag because daughter is a slut and fuck stranger on job interwiew and she is a li to MC so that clearly NTR and unavoidable, the granddaughter is also a slut (this info we had from her teacher) so she probably also will be fucking others in the future and this is not game for me if I see unavoidable NTR so good luck to dev.
this game was risky for me playing as an oldman but i got past that but yeah after seeing daughter and grandaughter being sluts i would agree this game needs an NTR tag. but yeah this game probably isnt for me either.

• Sad

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
this game was risky for me playing as an oldman but i got past that but yeah after seeing daughter and grandaughter being sluts i would agree this game needs an NTR tag. but yeah this game probably isnt for me either.
I guess it depends imho - how much of love interests x women the old fart (incestuousness notwithstanding) bangs they actually are?

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
It's nice to see that people is enjoying it, feels very nice. And yes, it has been awhile, university is taking too much of my time and that's why dev is going slowly.
Please keep any incest optional. Not all here enjoy that.

cocoloth

Jun 16, 2020
I will be honest love the old man as a main character and wish more people made games like this

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Tried playing this twice and only opened up the college once late in the game. Didn't have enough money for rent so game over. Next time played and the hotel opened with nothing to do and no college option so again...game over. I figure that first weekend with Mary is key and I need to do something with her other than the mall, but can't figure out what. Her telling me about breaking up with her boyfriend must open up the hotel, at least I think, but I'm unsure. I won't be able to progress until I figure out why the college wont open to start working and earn a paycheck.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Help please

Been a while since I played and now I am just going round in circles.

See screen print
1607397893660.png
Game tells me 10 quests but NO idea how to get to 3 onward - No Clues and Nothing is triggering in the game after hours of grind.

I have spy cam in Marys room (but if I buy another it gives option to install "again") but Lucys room says WIP and wont allow me to install?
Also Lucy's room says " You need to complete more quests or be more dominant to unlock this option. " I have 100%dom and no idea how to trigger next quests.
Same problem with Mary I have completed quest 0 but game tells me there are at least another 2 I have not found ??

Stuck and getting frustrated!?!

I have used cheats in game but I don't see any reference to issues or needing to start a new game so wondering if I am missing something.

Cheers

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Tried playing this twice and only opened up the college once late in the game. Didn't have enough money for rent so game over. Next time played and the hotel opened with nothing to do and no college option so again...game over. I figure that first weekend with Mary is key and I need to do something with her other than the mall, but can't figure out what. Her telling me about breaking up with her boyfriend must open up the hotel, at least I think, but I'm unsure. I won't be able to progress until I figure out why the college wont open to start working and earn a paycheck.
You need to do the interview with the Principal in the Morning cycle (not early or late morning). If you think you're having a bug, send me your save please.

Help please

Game tells me 10 quests but NO idea how to get to 3 onward - No Clues and Nothing is triggering in the game after hours of grind.

I have spy cam in Marys room (but if I buy another it gives option to install "again") but Lucys room says WIP and wont allow me to install?
Also Lucy's room says " You need to complete more quests or be more dominant to unlock this option. " I have 100%dom and no idea how to trigger next quests.
Same problem with Mary I have completed quest 0 but game tells me there are at least another 2 I have not found ??

Stuck and getting frustrated!?!

I have used cheats in game but I don't see any reference to issues or needing to start a new game so wondering if I am missing something.

Cheers
After finishing quest 2 for Lucy you should be able to talk to her in her bedroom. Same for Mary after quest 0. Can you send me your .save so I can see what is causing that?

PD: If you are using an old save maybe it can cause problems. I recommend everyone to restart the game after a new release.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You need to do the interview with the Principal in the Morning cycle (not early or late morning). If you think you're having a bug, send me your save please.

After finishing quest 2 for Lucy you should be able to talk to her in her bedroom. Same for Mary after quest 0. Can you send me your .save so I can see what is causing that?

PD: If you are using an old save maybe it can cause problems. I recommend everyone to restart the game after a new release.
Sorry for the bother, but would it be too much of a hassle to ask for something like a guide/walkthrough perhaps?

Getting the impression it's kind of easy for people to get lost between quests at times. Just knowing Charm & Dominance (that i have no idea of how to acquire yet, fo that matter) requirements for some things would be help aplenty i think.

Last edited:

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Playing this game in Linux is broken. Some of the images are named .jpg while others are named .JPG, in Linux capitalization matters in naming the file 1.jpg is different from 1.JPG.
I have been trying to rename the files as I proceed through the game but it is becoming a hassle.

Can you please rename all to lowercase or uppercase in future updates?

Thanks, other than that, I am enjoying the game so far.

• Red Heart

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018

Thanks for your help - Only one small problem - Where do I find save files (on my PC) so I can copy and send to you ??

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
still stuck. I have attached my save, but had to rename it to txt to get my iPad to allow me to attach it.
Lucy stuck, but also cannot get Principal quest 1, only quest 0.
hint system would be good since you have the quest system in place, rather than listing the quests completed, maybe list all of them in the game with a hint for each one as to what you need to do next?

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for your help - Only one small problem - Where do I find save files (on my PC) so I can copy and send to you ??
It depends. It is usually saved in the folder where your browser usually saves downloads.

still stuck. I have attached my save, but had to rename it to txt to get my iPad to allow me to attach it.
Lucy stuck, but also cannot get Principal quest 1, only quest 0.
hint system would be good since you have the quest system in place, rather than listing the quests completed, maybe list all of them in the game with a hint for each one as to what you need to do next?
Principal only has quest 0, so yeah, my bad there. I've been watching your save, and everything is correct, Lucy 4th quest only triggers in her bedroom in the early morning cycle.

Playing this game in Linux is broken. Some of the images are named .jpg while others are named .JPG, in Linux capitalization matters in naming the file 1.jpg is different from 1.JPG.
I have been trying to rename the files as I proceed through the game but it is becoming a hassle.

Can you please rename all to lowercase or uppercase in future updates?

Thanks, other than that, I am enjoying the game so far.
Already had this problem with another user and we fixed it. It's weird that it's failling again... I will keep an eye on it.

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like quests are causing some problems, I will get to work on it so that everything is as clear as possible. As soon as I can, I will upload a hotfix so that the quest system tells you where and when to start the new quest.
They have also suggested that I make a guide/walkthrough, which I think is an excellent idea. This will take me a little longer but I will do it and in the future you will be able to enjoy this extra content.

EDIT:
I just uploaded an updated .html version were I fixed some bugs. Also fixed the problems you had with quests (no need to restart the game). Tell me if you think it's better this way.

PD: Thanks to the person who uploaded the game on nopy! :love:

Last edited:

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
It depends. It is usually saved in the folder where your browser usually saves downloads.
Hmm Not the reply I was expecting. This is a HTML game so no "Game" folder with a "Save" subfolder, just a Chrome "start" button and an "Images" folder.

I assumed your game specified Where to save progress and from where to obtain details upon 'Load" requests. I scanned through the HTML code using Notepad and could not find anything. I have looked under "Users" in my "C" directory as well as any other place I could think of but no sign of any save files specific to this game. I was hoping you could tell me where you told your game to save and look to load files.

[Update] Duh .... Just realised you have a "save to disc" function. so attached is a copy of my save file .

Cheers
Martin

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes