2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
As soon as I can, I will upload a hotfix so that the quest system tells you where and when to start the new quest.
They have also suggested that I make a guide/walkthrough, which I think is an excellent idea. This will take me a little longer but I will do it and in the future you will be able to enjoy this extra content.
Awesome. I think to be honest, if you have the quest system that gives you a hint on what to do next, you don't really need the guide / walkthrough.
For example, where I got stuck, it just needs to say what you told me "Visit Lucy in her bedroom in Early Morning."
Lots of games need walkthroughs, I don't think this one does beyond the quest help you are proposing.

Reactions: Oveth and OzBrit

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Hmm Not the reply I was expecting. This is a HTML game so no "Game" folder with a "Save" subfolder, just a Chrome "start" button and an "Images" folder.

I assumed your game specified Where to save progress and from where to obtain details upon 'Load" requests. I scanned through the HTML code using Notepad and could not find anything. I have looked under "Users" in my "C" directory as well as any other place I could think of but no sign of any save files specific to this game. I was hoping you could tell me where you told your game to save and look to load files.

[Update] Duh .... Just realised you have a "save to disc" function. so attached is a copy of my save file .

Cheers
Martin
Oh, I assumed that you knew that, my bad. And btw I've used your save and you're using an old save from an older version, to fix your game you'll need to restart it from 0 (because the old save hasn't the new variables). I will try to work on something so people won't have to lose their progress.

Awesome. I think to be honest, if you have the quest system that gives you a hint on what to do next, you don't really need the guide / walkthrough.
For example, where I got stuck, it just needs to say what you told me "Visit Lucy in her bedroom in Early Morning."
Lots of games need walkthroughs, I don't think this one does beyond the quest help you are proposing.
You're right, haha.

Reactions: OzBrit

LokiEros

Sep 11, 2020
Well i play the game since the beginning and i love the idea of the game.
At this momento the game haven't to much scenes but with hard work is possible to create very interesting and different game.

I think that have found a bug, when you check in the colleage the girls bathoom and see a blonde fuck you can't change the screen (need to go back with the arrows of the top screen).

I realize all quest and don't see the anal blowjob of mary (i only see in the files of the game)

You need more work for the game, keep working and good luck!

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
I had planned to upload an update earlier this month, but I have had a lot of work. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll upload an update. I'm sorry for the delay.
No problem mate whats the content in the new update how mamy scenes

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Hope the developer is doing fine, this game is great and I hope to see a continuation
Doubt it mate but i agree game had alot of promise to it but as all start up games its either the dev lost interest in it not enough patreon memebers to keep the motivation high or real life issues took over eitherway hope he makes a return :)

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
It''s a shame this game was abandoned, could have been great.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes