N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Realizing you don't need stat cheats since you have the time cheat. Whoever figured it out...Thank You
you have to go to sleep still because you can only do every action once but yes it speeds up the proces with the time cheat

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's because the value it self its not realy there. You need to dig up deep on the mono thing to change stat value etc. The standart search for double only work on time and money, just with them both you can speed up thing, so people just got lazy to dig up including me. Because you already nailed the important aspect of the game which money and time. Just do 3-4 different ending for stat, it's not that hard.
The video on how to cheat money and time was removed before I got to see it. What settings are necessary to find those stats? I saw double earlier, but that didn't work. Nor did the specific address listed.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
they do have animations just try it out yourself it doesnt take too long to play it and if you dont like the grind just use the save file
Tried it last night mate, cheers. I dunno. Just didn't grab me like the previous games did. Cheers though.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
The video on how to cheat money and time was removed before I got to see it. What settings are necessary to find those stats? I saw double earlier, but that didn't work. Nor did the specific address listed.
It's basicaly just put double on the value type, and search for the current money or time.

To put it simply first find the exact number of the money ex 20 put 20 and hit scan after that buy or go to work put your current money and hit next scan, you should get the address if you still not just repeat the process untill you have the address. For time it's basicaly the same like money.

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017

Download CheatEngine
1) Run the game > go to a screen that you can see your money
2) Run cheat engine
3) Cheat Engine Screen > Click on the computer(upper left) button > Select the game(Eleanor 3.exe)
4) Go to game > Check your money value
5) Back to Cheat Engine Screen > In middle Screen at "Value Type" select "Double"
6) Still in Cheat engine screen > At input text write your money that you check in step 4.
7) Cheat Engine Screen > Press First Scan > wait till scan finish
8) Back to your game > Do something that will rise or lower your money(ex. drink wine at wine store or work)
9) Memorize your new money value(MUST be different from step 4)
10) Go back to cheat engine> write your new money value in input text box> press Next Scan
11) In cheat engine screen>at left box will appear one value only>double click it > the value will show in a list in the bottom
12) In cheat engine screen>go to the value in bottom and double click at the column "Value" > write a value to your money(like 999999)...

Note: You can do the same with hours in the game
Note2: This DON'T work with stats or any other value in the game. At least that its known

Reactions: Canto Forte

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
hi im currently having the same problem and i downloaded that but it said i have a newer version, still no luck in opening the application.
I had this problem with another game and what i did was...
Unninstalled every Microsoft Redistributable and installed again..

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes