Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
i don't fancy a vac's ban wether it seems safe or not its fucking stupid idea to trust a third party crack ;)
VAC ban is only given in Valve Anti Cheat protected games for attempting to debug or alter it at runtime.
Also the Steam DRM wrapper is one of the friendlier DRM's out there, the primary goal is to prevent straight copying of files, not stop pirates.

Reactions: N7's Slut and F95

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
where can i work for that black woman that give me the Apartment i never find it and then the game end caus she kickt me out

Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
where can i work for that black woman that give me the Apartment i never find it and then the game end caus she kickt me out
You need to buy the dress from the shop and there is an option in your bedroom to go to the interview which expires on day10

Sorairei

Jul 9, 2017
Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! finally, years and years for waiting, thank you so much i love you, the mother of NTr is here :DDD:DDD.awdasjdl ajfhskjfhsdkjfhnsadejlbzsdkf

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Its my firts time that i play this game and i start a new game but the screen is black and nothing happen, why is that?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes