ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
This is weird. It's a scene player made with Unreal Engine 5.1, but the graphics of the render look like 10 old Umemaro 3D videos.
Good, but outdated.
At the same time, if you look at their other game Flower Charm Sequel it's not only made with Unity, which would also be enough for a simple video player, but the game looks better imo. A complete different style but more clean.
The inconstancy between both games is suspicious. At least I would highly assume that complete different people made both "games".
Notice the word "sequel" in the other game's title and "special edition" in this one, along with a phrase in each that could easily be the same Japanese words translated slightly differently? And how the main selling point for this one is that it's a "high resolution remaster"? Yeah, the other game looks so much better (and is so much more of an actual game) because this is the one they made first. It looks like old Umemaro videos because it's their contemporary, slightly prettied up.

Luke_1

Jun 19, 2018
Aw man I saw the studio name and thought it was gonna be something like Flower Charm Sequel, that game was amazing.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
can somebody explain why this is happening ? recently, in every post when i'try to downloud on mega i'get this "

mega.nz normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to mega.nz this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be mega.nz, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit mega.nz right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later."

however it has been a week ! and i'used other links for downlouds but with this game i'get a "operation failure" when i'am trying to extract or play in the zip file.so i'tryed, i'think every link except mega but i'cant acces it so can somebody give me advise ?

lvzhenbo

May 21, 2020
I'll wait for someone who can extract the videos ;)
how to decensor the game and what program thank you

I achieved the extraction of the video through RAD Video Tools, but the audio is in the UE, I tried to decrypt and unpack the corresponding files, but I don't know how to convert the uasset and ubulk to audio files

TOOLS: RAD Video Tools, UnrealUnZen
KEY: 0x52DFF8A59C84F1107C214DD7A3D1E08829C5DA7CBDD6EAE7B788C18B854D43E0

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone got any comparison screenshots? I don't want to download 7gb if the difference is negligible.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes