RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Just finished my first but not last playthrough and i just dont get why this game got so less attention.
It got great renders, alot of girls and even more choices for more playthroughs.
I've said it before in this thread, and I'll say it again: I think this game will become one of the legendary/classic adult novels, up there with many of the most popular examples of the genre. Sometimes it just takes time before a critical mass of fans catch on, because I think Element-174 has all the ingredients (as you note, it has beautiful renders, compelling love interests, interesting and impactful choices, not to mention great use of background music, plus a very well written story, fully fleshed out and varied characters, and more) that will catapult it into prominence in the future.

It is still early in development though, and from a first-time developer to boot, so I think a fair amount of people are just being cautious and waiting to see what happens with the game before they begin extolling its virtues and widely recommending it to others. I understand that perspective quite well myself. That's actually the reason why I'm holding off rating the game at the moment, even though I can't see myself giving it anything but five stars when I do give it a score.

Also, I think that the complexity of the walkthrough and knowing about the need for multiple playthroughs is a bit of an impediment to new fans. Having to replay the same events and keep track of multiple saves to get all the content isn't usually my favourite type of game either. However, Element-174 makes it so that the world becomes a lot richer as you understand all the different and strange storylines that are happening. So while I still don't particularly enjoy holding down Ctrl for 5-10 seconds at a time to try out different paths, doing so isn't anywhere near the chore that it feels in other games that use a similar device. It's worth my time because the second- and third-tier choices (based on your personal preference as to which girls you like initially) turn out to be interesting and quality content as well.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update

Here is the Italian translation of "Element 174" version "0.17".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Element 174" versione "0.17".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Element 174" version "0.16b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Element 174" versione "0.16b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello, everyone! It's time for another update in the world of Element-174! This update is pretty straightforward with lots of new scenes added for Day 11. The Chloe scene in particular is one of the longer ones and contains a bit of plot and sexiness. A few other changes have been made to the game to add a little more polish. Here are the changes this update:
  • Added additional scenes for Sarah, Emma, Chloe, Jenna, Ash, Jules, Katy, Malia and Zoey
  • Added new sounds and effects to the Zoey fight
  • Added new sound effects throughout the game
  • Fixed bug where leftover sound effect would continue to play after exiting to main menu
  • Fixed bug which kept Jenna's route open on week 2 even if you didn't see her on Day 7
  • Fixed bug where trailing Emma would end her route instead of continue it
  • Fixed bug where Malia's spying lesson scene didn't register properly
  • Dozens of grammatical and spelling errors across the entire game have been fixed
As for what to expect next, a trailer video is currently in the process of being developed and should hopefully be released before v0.18. There are still several features that we would like to see implemented if we catch up on content, as well. However, these updates are still fairly large compared to the first week of the story and the branching routes and outcomes are only adding more dialogue. Not that it isn't great to see all the variations that can occur across all the playthroughs! One new feature to expect for the next update will be a more focused guide on all the various sub-routes. More information will be provided during the development update, but it will involve detailing which girls will share common routes. Until next time!
Element-174 [6/12/20] -
Element-174 [6/12/20] -

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This is another huge "fuck you!" to the face from the dev for me. First it was the Madisson "situation" but she was always my second favorite so I gave it a pass but now you make Jules a robot? I don't realy know why but I have 0 interest in her now and she was my favorite.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is another huge "fuck you!" to the face from the dev for me. First it was the Madisson "situation" but she was always my second favorite so I gave it a pass but now you make Jules a robot? I don't realy know why but I have 0 interest in her now and she was my favorite.
I don't mean to sound harsh here but a lot of us already knew that practically from the start.

She gave off the "terminator" vibe from the beginning so that's one thing we saw coming.

How you didn't see it coming I have no idea, that was so obvious even Stevie Wonder could see it.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
She's a robot?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, I always thought that Penny is gonna be robot but I honestly didn't get any vibe like that from Jules.
My mistake, I got the names wrong.

The 2 I had pegged for something like that were Penny and Jenna. For some reason I had Jenna in mind when I read your comment.

The talk in the cafe with her about the odd stuff goin on in her home made me question what she was, I wasn't thinking of Jules.

My bad, got my names confuddled.

Reactions: Gamedog72

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Element-174 [v0.17] [Knotty Games] (1.22 GB rar pc source)
299 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I mean, I always thought that Penny is gonna be robot but I honestly didn't get any vibe like that from Jules.
it was pretty obvious after she "froze up" after the scene in her bedroom, she was still breathing but she didnt have a pulse, that instantly gave it away for me that she was an android.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Glad to see this seems to still be going strong. When I first read about the ambitious massively branching 16 character route concept I was afraid it was one of those games that are "too beautiful to live (up to their ambitions)".

I'm still a little confused about the format though. Please feel free to correct any erroneous assumptions on my part.

Assumptions:
If the goal is to see all scenes of the girls we're interested in, there can only one per playthrough, since the game will increasingly limit our choices until some scenes of our chosen girls will conflict. While it may be possible to fulfill the minimal requirements to keep 2-3 routes open till the end, only one of them will be 'content complete'.

So, say there's 3 girls we were interested in, there would be no point having them in the same run, since we'd want to see all their scenes - without spoiling halve of their route only to have to give up on them eventually. So it boils down to 1 'main interest' and an assortment of fillers (characters we don't really care for). Best case scenario the filler chars turn out to be so interesting we want to see their routes. So, back to square 1: either keep that save and (eventually) play week 4 based on an incomplete run for side-char X, or start a new save for that char to see all their scenes.

Questions:
Are there unique events that will trigger only for specific character constellations (only if close to X + Y + Z)?

Got a certain vibe from it, so I'll just ask: are you planning to incorporate mechanics similar to Save the Date, Undertale, DDLC, etc. I.e. when it's eventually completable, will things change subtly on subsequent playthroughs based on what we experienced in prior runs or is it more along the lines of player-knowledge (as in Slouching towards Bedlam, Alabaster, Rematch, etc) allowing us to read between the lines, while 'MC' remains none-the-wiser. Or am I just way off here?

Anyway, I'd imagine unique scenes and carry-over knowledge could both potentially alleviate some of the problems of multiple required replays with huge early content overlap.

@ Those who play several routes and/or have started over between versions: what's your experience so far? Does the overlap detract from subsequent playthroughs or is it overall different enough to still feel fresh on your 4th run?

karlsiu1

Oct 14, 2018
NoooooOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo Don't hang me over there yet...Jesus I was about getting out my tissue and...wtf? That's it...?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes