crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
In my PT in this update the MC lost his virginity to Jules, and then he gets to fuck Penny. But he's saying to the latter he's a virgin (why not, maybe he's lying to ease her into it and it's not like it was a long time ago), but also we can read his inner thought "so this is how it feels to be in". Huh, you already felt it a few hours before, thinking the exact same thing...

It's just a few lines but it needs to get handled.

Otherwise the fight was cool. But having no choice to not reveal the truth to Jules is kind of a bummer.
I'd say virginity thing is a bug
KnottyGames flags flag_lost_virginity and sex_jules are not updated during Jules' last scene. I can do a temporary fix in my mod* so if you're working on Day 15 you don't have to make a new build
*The fix will come next weekend because I'm waiting for more bugs and updating a part of the mod

Reactions: KnottyGames

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Someone out there made the study on which goups of girls are the most compatible ones to persue in a single playthrough? For example, if my memory of the game doesn't fail me, going after Madison and June at the same time wouldn't work very well

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I have the newest version installed and I have the walkthrough enabled. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything no hints or anythjng.

Screenshot_20211113-144036_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20211113-144051_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20211113-144105_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Reactions: Celulari

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
so 20b no new content .. just small changes and bug fixes to version 20 ...... :unsure:
v0.20b
  • Added v0.20 gallery scenes
  • Added walkthrough mode in settings
  • Changed texture of male liquids in previous scenes
  • Removed a requirement to see Caroline on Day 4 (previously you had to apologize)
  • Chapter transitions are now skippable
  • Fixed a bug involving what scene plays after the Stranger encounter
  • Fixed a bug where Chloe's Day 14 scene didn't play even after choosing it
  • Fixed a missing render on Day 14 morning
  • Fixed a bug where Rachel's Day10/11 scene, as well as Caroline's Day 10 scene, didn't award any points
  • Fixed multiple bugs referencing Emma still being alive even if she wasn't
  • (Not officially documented) Fixed the main menu displaying the wrong image after any screen change

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
so 20b no new content .. just small changes and bug fixes to version 20 ...... :unsure:
I've been waiting for the bugs to get shaken out. New content matters nothing if bugs prevent you from getting to it. No release cycle is ideal, but if bugs denying players access to new content have been corrected, then I'm happy for this update.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
v0.20b
  • Added v0.20 gallery scenes
  • Added walkthrough mode in settings
  • Changed texture of male liquids in previous scenes
  • Removed a requirement to see Caroline on Day 4 (previously you had to apologize)
  • Chapter transitions are now skippable
  • Fixed a bug involving what scene plays after the Stranger encounter
  • Fixed a bug where Chloe's Day 14 scene didn't play even after choosing it
  • Fixed a missing render on Day 14 morning
  • Fixed a bug where Rachel's Day10/11 scene, as well as Caroline's Day 10 scene, didn't award any points
  • Fixed multiple bugs referencing Emma still being alive even if she wasn't
  • (Not officially documented) Fixed the main menu displaying the wrong image after any screen change
yup got that from the OP ... so again no new content !!!!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I have the newest version installed and I have the walkthrough enabled. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything no hints or anythjng.

View attachment 1498998 View attachment 1498999 View attachment 1499001
Strange, if it's enabled in the settings it should show up when you hover over choices or select them using arrows.
screenshot0002.png
I need a screenshot of the settings screen and also, can you enter the console (Shift+O) and write persistent.crabsinthekitchen_wt_mod and tell me what it returns? Let's take it to the mod thread because it looks like a mod issue

Jul 17, 2020
so zoey is a potential LI? based on the WT mod... i tried to search for conformation on the thread but didn't feel like sifting through pages and pages on no clear answer

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes