crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Well, then, I guess I'm wondering then why there isn't a Walkthough Mod plugin somewhere.
to quote one of the usual modders
No, me and every other modder I know have been asked. The games codeed in a way that makes any sort of coherent mod almost impossible.
so the best you get is my attempt that's already in the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
to quote one of the usual modders

so the best you get is my attempt that's already in the game
So the best is a read-along .pdf? Well, I appreciate your effort, brother. So we either have to print it out and read along with the game, or shrink the game, and read it on the desktop, or quit the game altogether, read ahead, and reload the game. Your effort is to commended! Thanks, dude!

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
you can avoid Penny's scene if you ignore her on the first week. don't help her find the library, don't help her deal with the jocks or Caleb, don't go shopping with her and she won't approach you

and my question would be more like "why hang out with people you don't like?"
Yes you are right, if you avoid interacting with Penny every single time she doesn't give you a handjob, but you need to make sure to not interreact with her even one single time, otherwise she gives you a handjob. That actually made me find a route that is possible without sexual act content, you just need to see a lot of girls naked. Malia, Sarah and Rachel, if you get on their triple route you can deny them all, unlike the other girls that give no choice. Thx, I finally did it!

*looks in Chloe, Jenna, Malia, Rachel and Sarah*
Never got on Jenna route but you are definitely wrong about Chloe, she has forced sexual stuff without a choice to decline.

Last edited:

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
All right...I absolutely adore this game...so what I'm about to say here is meant in the spirit of constructive criticism (even if it doesn't sound like it). Not sure if the Dev reads these boards or not, otherwise I'd tag them directly. But here goes:

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS OBSCURED]

1. My favorite paths are the Chloe and Madison paths. Because of that, I started out on this new update with my Maddie path, save first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In closing, I still really like the game...but I won't lie, these items have kinda damaged my thoughts about Maddie and her path. Time to do Chloe's, now -- which I still have high hopes for!

JJ

Reactions: KnottyGames

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 14026, in <module>
NameError: name 'flag_zoey_late_decline' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day15.rpyc", line 17434, in script call
  File "day15.rpyc", line 14026, in script
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Element174-0.23c-pc\Element174-0.23c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Element174-0.23c-pc\Element174-0.23c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Element174-0.23c-pc\Element174-0.23c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 14026, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Element-174 0.23c
Sun Aug 27 09:36:34 2023

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 14236, in <module>
NameError: name 'rejected_jenna' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "day15.rpyc", line 14232, in script
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Element174-0.23c-pc\Element174-0.23c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Element174-0.23c-pc\Element174-0.23c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Element174-0.23c-pc\Element174-0.23c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 14236, in <module>
NameError: name 'rejected_jenna' is not defined

Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Element-174 0.23c
Sun Aug 27 09:38:55 2023

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 13583, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "day15.rpyc", line 13583, in script
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 13583, in <module>

Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Element-174 0.23c
Sun Aug 27 09:46:13 2023

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The real issue here is what are the two endings - order = ????, Chaos = ????
without knowing what their differences are you have no way of knowing where your going in this story
obviously we want Zoey to succeed in her mission, but does she represent order or chaos

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
All right...I absolutely adore this game...so what I'm about to say here is meant in the spirit of constructive criticism (even if it doesn't sound like it). Not sure if the Dev reads these boards or not, otherwise I'd tag them directly. But here goes:

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS OBSCURED]

1. My favorite paths are the Chloe and Madison paths. Because of that, I started out on this new update with my Maddie path, save first.

In closing, I still really like the game...but I won't lie, these items have kinda damaged my thoughts about Maddie and her path. Time to do Chloe's, now -- which I still have high hopes for!

JJ
Re: no. 2

Anyway, to the dev: Oh you fucker:D I'm not mad but I'm kinda mad.

Reactions: KnottyGames

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
1694009171639.png
Getting this error when I do the Ash meeting in the hotel room on Day 16 (also made here shapeshift into Jules for the scene).

If I choose ignore here the story continues but on a totally different path than what I have currently chosen. It sends me to Isabelle showing up Day 16 afternoon, even though during this path I haven't even met Isabella.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys I saw on the walkthrough that there was a chaos route and an order route for every char, is chaos bad and order good? Or is it more like making someone rigid a bit less rigid and someone crazy a bit more normal?
The "Chaos" and "Order" routes were the closest terms I could settle on to describe each week 4. It's still up in the air, but Order means an ending which results in a "normal," or healthy timeline in which no pandemic occurs and nothing else strange happens. Chaos will usually stray further away from that concept. However, crazy stuff will be happening in both routes usually. There's no "good" or "bad" in regards to endings or morality, but some will lean heavily into one or the other. Chaos and Order just seemed to be the only terms to broadly categorize each of the planned 32 (o_O) week 4s. These weeks will be shorter, but more narratively focused than previous weeks, because I'm not that crazy.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
this should work. also, is Ash/Sarah scene supposed to be only when you tell Sarah to be normal?
Oof. It looks like that script is littered with instances where the variable should be "flag_sarah_element" instead of "flag_sarah_normal." The normal flag should only be referenced after making that choice. That'll also be fixed for the official update.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
The "Chaos" and "Order" routes were the closest terms I could settle on to describe each week 4. It's still up in the air, but Order means an ending which results in a "normal," or healthy timeline in which no pandemic occurs and nothing else strange happens. Chaos will usually stray further away from that concept. However, crazy stuff will be happening in both routes usually. There's no "good" or "bad" in regards to endings or morality, but some will lean heavily into one or the other. Chaos and Order just seemed to be the only terms to broadly categorize each of the planned 32 (o_O) week 4s. These weeks will be shorter, but more narratively focused than previous weeks, because I'm not that crazy.
I'm trying to pursue 4 romances at the same time and not all are conected so i can't really go order for everyone. Andsome people you can romance at the same time can have weird relation (1 giving order to the other but taking chaos in return from this same person ^^).
To be fair, fuck thefuture as long as I live a good life and the girl i'm with live a good life. If they can't know what the future look like it doesn't rally matter, right ?

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
Another issue I am getting on Ash's path (not sure if it's only on Ash path or it's all paths). Day 12 Afternoon. If I choose to go with Emma for the scene in the classroom (any options after going to classroom it happens, sex or no sex and yes or no to the agents) the game goes straight back to the main menu. Doesn't continue to Day 12 Evening or anything else, no errors pop up, just straight back to main menu.

Here is the save in case you need it to work out the issue.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes