• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WOW..that was..Zoey...well now..there we go....hmmmm...also..thanks KnottyGames for the "starring" credits roll..it was a nice touch and helps you remember all the dames ...LOL

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok , played version 013 , not the ending i was expecting ,,, why take mc's choices away and make us follow zoey ?? alot of other ppl to follow around !! and zoey is not my favorite .. sorry wish the ending was better ... a disappointment (n)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
ok , played version 013 , not the ending i was expecting ,,, why take mc's choices away and make us follow zoey ?? alot of other ppl to follow around !! and zoey is not my favorite .. sorry wish the ending was better ... a disappointment (n)
Because Zoey is a central figure to the plot.

Plus, if at some point in the future we are allowed to romance Zoey (or rather talk her into it) I'm pretty sure this game is going to need an incest tag because that girl is either your daughter or your genetic decedent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MLBnoob

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
"Prostitution + Watersports" = greatness awaits ! i am ready & let's see what you got dev ! My wallet is opened.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
That "ending" tho. Look at my avatar. Knowing full well that I'm unapologetically weebtrash, I still went into that ending waiting for it to be a gag and jump back to reality. But it didn't. And I was confused, and then I went from chuckling to cringing a little because it was for real.

I've got some real mixed feelings here verging on the edge of "Wtf, this is what you're story is gonna be about?" vs. "you know what? this might have potential for some fun scenarios"

I'm going to reserve judgement and give this a chance. I dig the setting, and the girls are cute. I think this kind of game benefits from being further along in development as with how ambitious it's becoming also makes it less exciting when you take it in microdoses. Gonna wait for a few more updates before revisiting this one so I can form a less stupid opinion with more content to go off of. Mood right now is pretty much comfortably skeptical. :unsure:

pceney

Jun 5, 2017

Plus, if at some point in the future we are allowed to romance Zoey (or rather talk her into it) I'm pretty sure this game is going to need an incest tag because that girl is either your daughter or your genetic decedent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in the final scene..Zoey is dressed in what looks like old armour..BUT..i think she's from the future not the past..and her replies give indication of whats on her mind..she's your great grandaughter or something and has come back to insure her existance as something happened that could snuff it out..so she was happy you kissed penny...then again she was happy you went to Katy..i think the smile for Penny was because Penny is a construct sent ahead of her..lol..Katy is Zoey's great grandmother..you gotta hook up with Katy..of course this is just me shitballing..but me and Wulf have been chatting bout this on our discord and thats my personal theory :D

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
She mentioned the fact that you used the DNA tester. Then it was brought up that he told them they could store that DNA indefinitely. I think this leads to the possibility that she is either a gender swapped clone or an artificial daughter created from his DNA.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Element-174 [v0.13] [Knotty Games] - Original Size: 732.4MB

Download Win (188MB): - - -

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
thanks for these adjustements. I confirm I've played different path and no really sex scene.
Hope it will become warmer next lol !
Good work, but I find the multipath mode a little too much.
And there are mini bugs in the scene at the end (MC thinks he comes back from jules even he decided not to go to see jules for exemple).
Keep waiting the next episode :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

still would have liked to have that as a choice ...

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
am gonna try and guess which dames match each planned fetish/kink/whatnot :p Lesbians : Jenna,Emma and whoever else you can convince :p Corruption : Zoey ,Prostitution : Chloe(she's the camgirl too) BDSM : Caroline Femdom,Jules Maledom(tables will be turned on her) Transformation : Jenna/Joey(even if they eventually show up together..there is something fishy and you did get bonked on the noggin :p ), Tentacles : Ash, Mind Control : Penny, Enhanced Humans : Trish, Good Old Fashioned Romance : Madison and..believe it or not Rachel(blue haired gal)
Well, if I read the guide right, and your theory is correct, then it seems I'm headed for either of the romance paths (so far, the two paths hardly seem to conflict), both if the ladies agree with it. Typically me, lol, and I don't mind *at all*.
By the way, didn't you forget Holmes?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes