KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
I'm loving all this theorycrafting about the story! A lot of the ideas are sooo close to what's actually going on but no one has fully hit the nail on the head. When the story continues next, some of this plot will start to be unwrapped for the MC. Hope it's been good so far!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm loving all this theorycrafting about the story! A lot of the ideas are sooo close to what's actually going on but no one has fully hit the nail on the head. When the story continues next, some of this plot will start to be unwrapped for the MC. Hope it's been good so far!
Well, Zoey seemed quite happy when she heard there might be details about MC's DNA in some database somewhere. She also seemed glad that MC was at least dating girls, and she didn't even seem to care much who MC was seeing (though I suspect she will probably encourage him to date her great-great-grandmah at some point).
If she is from the future, then I'd say it's fairly probable that she is a descendant of him. However, being a descendant of him and risking a timeparadox where MC doesn't breed with her female ancestor doesn't seem to be the thing she's worried about. That is something MC is destined to do anyway, otherwise she wouldn't be able to return to the past.

What is more probable, is, that she wants as much of the MCs DNA to be preserved in any way possible, possibly due to some innate immunity to a disease or chemical weapon. And, the more females the MC breeds with, the more of his DNA would be preserved, the lesser the effect of this disease or chemical weapon on humanity, since more people would have that DNA, and more people would survive. It's hard to say when such a disaster would happen, but let's say it's 3 generations away. If MC only ever had one female he'd reprocreate with, and each generation would give each decendant about 3 babies, then he'd maybe have about 30 descendants by then? Barely enough to save humanity. He's going to need a lot more offspring, preferrably with a lot more genetical variation. So, imagine, he breeded another 20 girls, each giving at least 1 baby off him. 3 generations down the line, that would be about 200 descendants. Still very few, but already a larger and healthier genepool to save humanity.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Knotty, when Emma comes over, there's a part of the dialogue that reads, "I wanted to talk to you about something. Don't worry, it won't be long. I know you have a date with Zoey in a few hours". It's italicized without a character label, so at first I thought it was the MC thinking, not Emma talking.

Reactions: Mormont

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... I was reading some posts (a lot of them to be more exact) and I realized that most of the players agree on the same things...
1 - The game is, to say at least, complicated (even using the walkthrough)
2 - There are too many characters involved (not just as NPC) and that can have both positive and negative impact on the game's plot.
3 - Most of the "complaints" are referred to the same ... "the game is complicated" and also "the end of this update is disappointing"
4 - I also read some crazy things like "BDSM, mind control, prostitution and tentacles... Tentacles!" (Give me a break and stop reading those Japanese Manga crap!) LOL
Guys ... Why don't we let the Developer make the game as HE wants and we enjoy it ... or not. (In that case don't play it. It's simple) In my case, I think I'll wait a couple more updates to play it again. It's true that a good walkthrough is necessary to fully enjoy it.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Good to read all the feedback. Let me address one of the points mentioned, that the game is too complicated. The complexity of the game was one of the original features by design. I wanted to try something experimental when designing this game and that includes the crazy branching narratives. I understand that this approach won't appeal to everyone, but I wanted to make something different from a lot of similar-style games out there. I should note that the amount of girls the MC will interact will be pared down starting with Episode 2 as that checkpoint will cut off several routes which conditions haven't been met.

And secondly, concerning the ending to Episode 1 for those of you who found it disappointing, what did you not like about it? What would you have changed? For those of you who did like it, why did you like it? All this feedback has been very helpful so far.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Sounds like a neat game. With a sci-fi aspect to it could it also include some gender transformations , forced feminization, and some other various non-gender changes as well?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, to me, the ending was unexpected. Personally, I'm a big fan of sci-fi in general, so upon entering that place, my reaction was in the vein of "Woah, awesome!" Well, the scene could be interpreted as a fantasy setting as well, but my impression was sci-fi.
What that thing actually is, is still left unknown, and that's good, that's cliffhanger material. Just as the flash, perfect example of a cliffhanger ending. Zoey too became cliffhanger material, which is why she'll be a recurring topic until the next update.
Yes, the ending was abrupt, but, again, cliffhanger! That is how you do it right, exactly when you think something happens, but that split second before it does happen.

And, with this proper cliffhanger, I think each week or episode should be its own seperate executable. That way, people who start playing later will get to experience the cliffhanger too. Darn, what? It ended? Quick start the next executable! That way, the cliffhanger gets to sink in for another minute, causing the players mind go wild over all the possibilities, before the next episode is started and the appropriate savegame is loaded. (hmmm, make sure the player saves, and that saves can transfer between the two excecutables)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that ending just confused me more :LOL: but I've thoroughly enjoyed the story it's certainly one of the better ones I've come across looking forward to seeing how the cliffhanger will play out.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Clearly the mc will wake up in a tub of ice with some organs missing. Or that huge crystal is like that twilight episode where none of this is real and his "headaches" are some of the symptoms of it's effects. Basically it's one big experiment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Mar 20, 2019
I'm liking this story. I don't mind the mystery and WTFery. I just hope I don't end up in a situation like 'Seducing The Devil' where everything you think you've built up as MC gets reverse-rolled/brain-cucked/time-twinked.

I'm probably bad for hoping the twins have a bit of gender-bender content available (definitely seems like there's more going on there). Also, I wouldn't mind Zoey being his daughter/granddaughter or whatever and as a side goal to her mission - wanting to find out who her (grand/etc/)mother is. She's there helping MC squirrel get a nut only to end up with MC impregnating her and her being unable to return to her time/realm - resulting in her being her own ancestor. Family tree inception-style.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update with two of my favourite girls. And mysterious ending. Only thing that troubled me in the ending was, how can MC be so poor stalker that he lets his target to surprise him from behind :). Scene with her changing clothes would have been nice ,)

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Well... I was reading some posts (a lot of them to be more exact) and I realized that most of the players agree on the same things...
1 - The game is, to say at least, complicated (even using the walkthrough)
2 - There are too many characters involved (not just as NPC) and that can have both positive and negative impact on the game's plot.
3 - Most of the "complaints" are referred to the same ... "the game is complicated" and also "the end of this update is disappointing"
4 - I also read some crazy things like "BDSM, mind control, prostitution and tentacles... Tentacles!" (Give me a break and stop reading those Japanese Manga crap!) LOL
Guys ... Why don't we let the Developer make the game as HE wants and we enjoy it ... or not. (In that case don't play it. It's simple) In my case, I think I'll wait a couple more updates to play it again. It's true that a good walkthrough is necessary to fully enjoy it.
I totally agree !!!

:)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Guide in op is old (v0.11) while the game is v0.13 now so is there an updated guide v0.13 yet? Hope someone can share this here with us.

ps there is a bug on day 7 just after we meet caroline in a bar i think, this text show like we visited jules and have not seen caroline in a bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guide in op is old (v0.11) while the game is v0.13 now so is there an updated guide v0.13 yet? Hope someone can share this here with us.
I'll probably be forgetting some stuff, but below are some things since v0.11. Note that I have not dug into the code to see how many points minimum are needed for any of these scenes, but if you have max points for the girl in question, you should get them. Note: With Malia, always choose You can trust me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe those are all of the girls, number-wise.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game took a turn to the worse in my opinion with this sci fi hocus pocus. It would have been better if the dev focused on the C&C options between the girls.

Reactions: srbot2016

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well so far i like it, just played it and found the story solid so far and that ending, will keep me in for more for now.
as long the characters are not ugly, i dont mind it.
i love a good mystery ending, that makes you think :D

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes