katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
the choices lead to different girls. this one will need multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes. its fun playing through it all with different choices but when you check to see if you got them all... NOPE~ discover a few scenes you missed. Definitely expect a walkthrough for this game eventually.

3 pages of saves now lol

That's a lot of tags. Are those for the game as it is now?

Also, what's being transformed?
I think its the ero-club. it has trap all over it. Joey-Jenna though... leading towards the same person but it still might be a misdirection - hope they are different persons lol
definitely watching this game to see how it progresses. all routes seem to lead to harems.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I do have to complain about the conduct in the Rachel room scene where you spend the entire time looking at the secondary girl instead of Rachel. That just seems kinda dickish.

Reactions: slith333

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Who's Allen at Bob's Corner scene with MC, Katy and Zoey? "Hahahaha!!" ;) I didn't name MC as Allen, so it must be someone sitting behind MC...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kalkuv

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I get this really weird "Time Travel is going to be a thing" vibe from this one, given that swirly feeling that comes when you make important decisions and the fact that he can feel them. It makes me think there's something that's going to be where you have to remake decisions later.

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Really good start, very enjoyable! It has good renders and no problem at all with the English.

P.S just wish Jules wasn't my favorite thus far..

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I really like the look of this. Nice renders, nice cast of characters, story looks interesting. Even the brain dead bimbo seems to have some depth to her.

Ash looks hare lipped in her standard pose though.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its an interesting start, a pretty large cast of ladies.

Definitely gonna need a WT though, it has some branching. Almost reminds me of a White Phantom game with all the routes.

Zoey, Penny and Jules are my favorites so far. Yes, Jules. One of my favorite things is turning bitches into good girls ;). Haven't even found all the girls yet, so i'll redo stuff later or wait for someone to post the WT.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes