Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hi.

Just played it the last few days and i got to say i really enjoyed the story.
I didnt explored everything yet.
I chose the Zoey route and was wondering, considering her role in the story, if the relationship with her will evolve after day 13 ?

Have a good day or evening!!

Reactions: KnottyGames

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
So this game actually matters choice. I'm impressed.
Personally I think too many girls are practically whore or annoying but also It's fun part to find decent one.
This product is unique.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, just got caught up with what the Dev has, and wow, what seemed like just another college based dating sim turned into one of the weirdest game I've played in awhile. Didn't think a game like this would make me think of Back to the Future, Sailor Moon, Angel of Darkness, X-Men, Matrix, and Star Wars, yet, this game did. However, even with how weird it is, it's still a fun game, and looking forward to checking out more. Thank you so much for this.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
When do you figure we'll get the 19b version? Does anyone have access to it? It's supposed to fix the Isabella issue.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
so lets see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes I feel like Joey is the only normal dude out there, I demand a Joey route.

Also, does anyone that Penny might just be an alien / not a human (a shapeshifter?)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I've created an update request, so hopefully soon
got tired of waiting

haven't played it yet, but Day 13 Isabella and Day 12 Malia scenes should be fixed. have to check if maybe it also fixed weird thing I found on Emma's route a couple of days ago

UPD: also updated the walkthrough mod with a little color coding and simplified installation

UPD2: nope, weird Emma thing is still there. she doesn't show up on Day 13 evening if you miss her classroom scene or don't tell her about the Element there. which is weird because she does show up in the morning to tell you she's a spy.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It seems declining Isabella's invitation on day 6 makes her transform into Katy...

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
How do you get the so-called 'back door' scene with emma on day 13 night? I did her route according to the walkthrough and i didnt have any choice but to go bowling with penny. Even tried telling her the secret bout the element but nothing changed.

Also, in the wakthrough it says at the end of penny bowling scene we get one point toward penny. But when i checked penny's stats after the scene finished, it stayed the same.

Is something wrong or is it a bug?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
How do you get the so-called 'back door' scene with emma on day 13 night? I did her route according to the walkthrough and i didnt have any choice but to go bowling with penny. Even tried telling her the secret bout the element but nothing changed.

Also, in the wakthrough it says at the end of penny bowling scene we get one point toward penny. But when i checked penny's stats after the scene finished, it stayed the same.

Is something wrong or is it a bug?
Penny thing is fine, you get that point right after the scene ends, when the game logo appears. You cannot check your points at that point and update ends so you don't see it.
Emma is... I'm not sure if it's intended to be that way or not, but you have to get the classroom scene, tell her about the element there (telling her later doesn't work), then accept her affection when confronting her. I might include a "fix" for that, where accepting her affection after confronting would be enough (it kinda makes sense that she wouldn't show up if you decide to part ways), in my mod sometime next week, there are a few more things I find weird which I want to fix before that

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
Penny thing is fine, you get that point right after the scene ends, when the game logo appears. You cannot check your points at that point and update ends so you don't see it.
Emma is... I'm not sure if it's intended to be that way or not, but you have to get the classroom scene, tell her about the element there (telling her later doesn't work), then accept her affection when confronting her. I might include a "fix" for that, where accepting her affection after confronting would be enough (it kinda makes sense that she wouldn't show up if you decide to part ways), in my mod sometime next week, there are a few more things I find weird which I want to fix before that
Okay thanks for the info.. yeah i agree with u.. i mean, MC already confronted the girl and accepted her affection.. and she says she understands and respects the MC for keeping MC's words to keep the secret, and even likes the MC more because the MC isn't just another collegebro.. so why only accepting her affection wouldn't be enough to proceed with her route.. Right?

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Yeah the Emma thing appears to be a bug or something not working as intended. Ideally, the 'back door' scene should trigger as long as you don't reject her in the classroom, closet and during her confrontation scene. Basically, the only way she shouldn't appear at the back door is if you choose the "Part ways with her" option. I'm just going to add a variable at the end of that choice and that will be all the game checks for on Day 13 (assuming you still confronted her).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah the Emma thing appears to be a bug or something not working as intended. Ideally, the 'back door' scene should trigger as long as you don't reject her in the classroom, closet and during her confrontation scene. Basically, the only way she shouldn't appear at the back door is if you choose the "Part ways with her" option. I'm just going to add a variable at the end of that choice and that will be all the game checks for on Day 13 (assuming you still confronted her).
Fixed that in my mod with a couple of other things. You don't need another variable, you can just use route_emma and flag_emma_confront and not flag_emma_confront_decline instead of
flag_emma_confront and flag_emma_told_element and not flag_emma_closet_decline and not flag_emma_confront_decline:

UPD: or even flag_emma_confront and not flag_emma_confront_decline, now that I think about it

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes