Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So confused with the Walkthrough. I tried following it for the girls I like, and still not getting scenes. Plus, one of the more recent scenes disturbed me so I will be taking a break and trying to figure out how to play to build the paths for the girls I like. Quite the confusing game indeed.

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
Question about Sub-Routes, if anyone can help me.

I keep seeing mention of sub-routes, but I don't understand what the term is referring to. I assume it is either:

A. A way to view one character's scenes while being primarily involved with a different character.

OR

B. Some kind of crossover scenes that can only be achieved by having a high enough score with all girls involved. (e.g. a threesome with Trish and Emma, requiring a high score with both)

Could somebody clarify if a sub-route is option A, option B, or something else? I want to focus on one girl at a time, but I'm afraid ignoring the others might cause me to miss extra scenes if option B is true.

Last edited:

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
So confused with the Walkthrough. I tried following it for the girls I like, and still not getting scenes.
Some girls don't have explicit scenes until after the first week! Others are really outgoing, and you can get scenes easily with them. Maybe you just have a thing for the slow ones? :) Try playing them past Day 8, some of them take that long.

If not that, maybe it's trying to balance too many characters at once? Spreading too thin in a single playthrough? The walkthroughs have worked well for me, but I have a different save going for each girl.

Hopefully one of these helps. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: youngethan

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Yep, :asg: is correct. Some of the girls like Emma are more outgoing and have explicit scenes as early as week 1. It might be a case of spreading points across too many girls. Try to focus on no more than 3 in a playthrough in order to continue get as many sex scene as possible for a girl. Some parts might force you to choose, but sometimes they coincide which brings me to the other point...

Sub-routes are closer to the B option :asg:. They're basically additional scenes that are offered when you're maintaining two girl's routes. Sometimes they have an additional requirement like agreeing to Jules plan to corrupt Chloe. You can consider each main route like the default, with these sub-routes as variations. The likely outcome for these routes is a threesome (or sometimes direct conflict, as well), but they can also influence the story and what happens when you start the final week after you've chosen your "main girl."

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Element-174 [v0.19] Knotty Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB: MEGA

Compressed Size : 362 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 345 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Win/Linux download is down :cry:

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
So I replayed the game just a few days ago (not in its entirety), and was wondering if the screen we see at the end of each day (attached files) was an allusion or somehow related to the real existing Lorenz attractor. Considering the fact that the concept of multiversal timelines is already touched upon, I find it quite interesting how the MC will handle this in the future game, if he does at all. (Don't know if the dev is around here, maybe it's just my apophenia playing tricks on me again, and maybe someone made this observation in the past.)

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I replayed the game just a few days ago (not in its entirety), and was wondering if the screen we see at the end of each day (attached files) was an allusion or somehow related to the real existing Lorenz attractor. Considering the fact that the concept of multiversal timelines is already touched upon, I find it quite interesting how the MC will handle this in the future game. (Don't know if the dev is around here, maybe it's just my apophenia playing tricks on me again, and maybe someone made this observation in the past.)
Interesting theory, and definitely looks like it's a variation of it. So you may be on to something there :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: youngethan

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
What's up with the unskippable fade-outs? I'm trying to replay the game but those few seconds long parts are so immensely annoying. I even disabled transitions but that doesn't help.

Mar 27, 2019
Finally got around to starting this game, and just got to chapter 2. Not going thru 57 pages of comments, but can I assume that the dev is a Douglas Adams fan? Kinda sounds like the Infinite Improbability Drive from the Heart of Gold...

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Finally got around to starting this game, and just got to chapter 2. Not going thru 57 pages of comments, but can I assume that the dev is a Douglas Adams fan? Kinda sounds like the Infinite Improbability Drive from the Heart of Gold...
I have not read any of the Hitchhiker's Guide books or anything else by Adams, but I probably should!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
After searching the thread for update information and finding nothing since January 2021, I'm curious if there's any information on when we might expect one. Great game.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes