WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
So, after finding out that all girls have something "unnatural" going on their lives I got curious enough to try getting 100% of the scenes (even though the gallery isn't updated :unsure: )
if you are curious about those secrets and don't want to do 1K playthroughs, here's my version of them :ROFLMAO::

LOTS OF SPOILERS... duh...

Zoey - Future Soldier "Sailor Moon" Edition
Chloe - "Rogue"-like (and a secret Camgirl)
Trish - Asian Kick-Ass (but with actual powers!)
Ash - Alien Tomboy
Rachel - The Cursed
Jules - Bitchy Android
Isabella - "Zombie" Fitness Freak (warning: no waterproof)
Malia - Wannabe Detective?
Jenna - Matrix Bug? (She seems to be "vanishing"... haven't figured out this one yet)
Madison - PROBABLY HIPNOTIZED/DRUGGED and pretty stupid Stripper
Penny - "Bimbo" Undercover Agent (from the FUTURE!)
Emma - Undercover Agent (from RUSSIA! probably...)
Holmes - Undercover Agent (from MIB!)
Sarah - Immortal Snoop Dogg
Katy - Possessed "Hentai" Cultist
Caroline - "Jean Grey"-like

Note 1: I initially though about making a Tier List, but I dropped the idea because I don't want to reply snowflakes that would certainly disagree with me.
Note 2: Idk how many routes you can get on the same playthrough, the most that I got was 5 (Ash, Jenna, Jules, Penny, Zoey).
Note 3: PLEASE DEV! if you read this REMOVE THE SLOW TRANSITIONS!!! or at least make them skippable (tab or ctrl)... the 1th time was OK but in 5th was a total suffering :mad:.
Imho Jenna goes for the Alternate Reality Joey angle :oops:

PS for KnottyGames: Emma knows about a "strange floating rock" even if you didnt say anything, so probably a required check is missing in the closet or the classroom scene (or not:p).

Reactions: youngethan

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
PS for KnottyGames: Emma knows about a "strange floating rock" even if you didnt say anything, so probably a required check is missing in the closet or the classroom scene (or not:p).
I found that line and added 2 variations based on whether you had sex with Emma or not. Sometimes it's tough remembering who knows what at any given time, if I don't make a note on it. :LOL:

Also Madison does share sub-routes with Trish and Emma, so how they decide to handle that situation might be based on those other too...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Very glad this game is still going. I hope the bugs get sorted soon, and that the next chapters follow swift!

Oh, and Rachel best girl!

Reactions: KnottyGames

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Element-174 v0.20b has released and added in some quality of life fixes and mod integrations. It is available to Fan Tier ($3) and above.

Note: I do not share links immediately upon release. If you wish to get them, I very strongly urge you to consider supporting Knotty on . If nobody shares the links within a week, I will post them then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If you enjoy this game, I very strongly urge you to consider supporting Knotty on .

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I haven't played this in a while so maybe this question is silly in which case I apologize, but can someone tell me what happened to Madison? We caught her doing a striptease after removing the multiple sex scene but I don't know what happened to her after that
Thank you

Reactions: Kakato

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I haven't played this in a while so maybe this question is silly in which case I apologize, but can someone tell me what happened to Madison? We caught her doing a striptease after removing the multiple sex scene but I don't know what happened to her after that
Thank you
you find out why she works there and plan to get her out

Reactions: Ursus4321

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Before spending bandwith for nothing, I want to ask those who played this update something : is there story progression with Madison worth the download ? Just say Yes or No, please. Don't spoil me, please, Bros :)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Before spending bandwith for nothing, I want to ask those who played this update something : is there story progression with Madison worth the download ? Just say Yes or No, please. Don't spoil me, please, Bros :)
It's still Day 14 so if you downloaded it two weeks ago there's nothing new, only fixed bugs. If you played it before Day 14 then yes, there is a story progression with Madison

• Sad
Reactions: Kakato

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In my PT in this update the MC lost his virginity to Jules, and then he gets to fuck Penny. But he's saying to the latter he's a virgin (why not, maybe he's lying to ease her into it and it's not like it was a long time ago), but also we can read his inner thought "so this is how it feels to be in". Huh, you already felt it a few hours before, thinking the exact same thing...

It's just a few lines but it needs to get handled.

Otherwise the fight was cool. But having no choice to not reveal the truth to Jules is kind of a bummer.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

w123t4

May 26, 2019
In my PT in this update the MC lost his virginity to Jules, and then he gets to fuck Penny. But he's saying to the latter he's a virgin (why not, maybe he's lying to ease her into it and it's not like it was a long time ago), but also we can read his inner thought "so this is how it feels to be in". Huh, you already felt it a few hours before, thinking the exact same thing...

It's just a few lines but it needs to get handled.

Otherwise the fight was cool. But having no choice to not reveal the truth to Jules is kind of a bummer.
Consider that jules is an android, mc saying that is ok since he is still a virgin who never have sex with a real human. :unsure:

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
Element-174 [v0.20b] [Knotty Games]

Original PC : 1.82 GB
Original Mac : 1.78 GB

Compressed PC (387 MB) :
Compressed Mac (348 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes